451-460

Chapter 451 Killing World 71

  It is very convenient to buy land here. Anyway, there is no free space in the center of the city, but around the city, there is a lot of space, but it is just a little insecure.

  In fact, speaking of it, the entire Scarlet City is not guaranteed, except that there are many high-level monks in the center of the city.

  But if there is really any danger, everyone will be minding their own business. Who will go and save others? It's not like you're full after eating?

  Lin You and Li Qing spent 30 million spirit stones to buy a large piece of land on the edge of the city, and then they took out a large Dharma house and threw it over there.

  The exquisite pavilions and huge courtyard occupy this land. When this Dharma house first appeared, it attracted a lot of people to watch, especially a female cultivator. They really liked this beautiful Dharma house. The most important thing was that they could see the exquisite decoration inside. garden.

  However, with the dozens of formations Lin You set up, people outside the entire courtyard of their house could only see a mist.

  "There is actually a high-level formation master among these people!"

  "Oh my god, if I had known I would have established a good relationship with them."

  "No wonder they have so many spirit stones, it turns out there is an formation master!"

  "What is going on in their courtyard? What kind of formation is it? Why can't we see anything?"

  "Anyway, the defense of other people's courtyards is much stronger than the defense of our shabby courtyards."

  "What they are holding is actually the Dharma House!" Say this! The people in question were the ones who invited Lin You and the others. He was a little regretful. If those people could be invited to their home today, wouldn't this Dharma house become theirs?

  But it's too late to say anything now. The Dharma House will not become theirs, and people seem to be on guard against them.

  "Let's go, go back, you can't be ours again."

  "I hope there will be more people!"

  "Yes, there is no shortage of those stupid people out there who have many spiritual stones."

  "I hope so!"

  "Let's go , let's continue to the inn and keep an eye on it!" The team quickly returned to the inn. It was said that they had just traded some things, and they also had some spiritual stones in their hands, so there was no need to rush to exchange spiritual stones with others.

  "Fortunately, we didn't wait in vain this time."

  "Yes, we finally got some spiritual stones, which can last for a while."

  "Those people are really smart, they can actually see what's wrong with us. "

  Please, this is a strange place for them. We strangers invite them. If they dare to go, then there will be ghosts!" "

  But before..."

  "Shh!"

  They had deceived people before. But that person was a fool. If he hadn't been deceived by them, he wouldn't have been killed by them so easily, right?

  This group of people returned to the inn. They would not say anything unnecessary, but when new people came in, they would naturally choose attractive words to attract them.