441-450

Chapter 441 Killing the World 61

  Speaking of which, Fu Ling'er first hurt the beast gods, which aroused their anger. Coupled with the appearance of gold, it increased the difficulty of that level.

  The layer that was originally used for treatment was eaten alive by Fu Ling'er.

  The difficulty mode of this level starts when Fu Ling'er hurts the Beast God. She has to ask for their forgiveness if she hurts the Beast God and the others.

  But Fu Ling'er didn't know what to do at this level, and no one reminded her, and her nature was not so pure, and because this level couldn't be ignited, Fu Ling'er was biting the beast gods. , discovered the powerful energy within these small animals.

  As a result, she really devoured many beast gods alive, and with the addition of gold, she turned this floor into hell mode. Hell mode means that unless she can really eat all the beast gods here, Or she could survive being eaten alive by the beast gods, or she would never make it.

  You must know that she has angered the beast gods, so the ones who appear in front of her are no longer gentle animals, but ferocious monsters.

  At this time, Fu Linger was blocked by a demon tiger in front of her. She was not scared at all, but soon, she discovered something.

  The demon tiger seemed to know what moves she was going to make and was able to dodge her attacks every time. Not only that, she found that her chest was being scratched open by the demon tiger bit by bit.

  The feeling of being disemboweled really made her miserable.

  Why is this happening? Fu Ling'er didn't understand. This level should be full of harmless little animals, so why did such a powerful monster appear?

  And she felt like her chest had been ripped open, as if it had been cut open by a needle.

  Fu Ling'er was really disemboweled, and she didn't last until the end when she was so frightened that her internal organs were revealed and she collapsed.

  She is obviously a monk, why is her skin so easily disemboweled by a demon tiger?

  She didn't understand, and even when she was lying on the ground dying, she was thinking, what on earth was she going to do on this level?

  Don't you really want to eat them? After all, such a large group of injured small animals is a waste of life. The energy in their bodies is so abundant, why not let people eat them?

  She had obviously improved her cultivation a lot, so why was she disemboweled by a demon tiger that looked weaker than her?

  Just when Fu Ling'er thought she was going to die, she was kicked out of the tower.

  At this time, there were already many people outside the training tower. These people seemed to be people who were kicked out after entering. When they wanted to enter again, they were completely blocked by the training tower.

  Once you come out... there will be no chance of entering again.

  "Fu Ling'er, what's wrong with you?" People like Fu Ling'er from the upper world saw her and rushed over immediately, but Fu Ling'er just lay there quietly, looking straight at the sky. It was like not hearing his voice.

  Several people from the upper realm were kicked out. They took Fu Ling'er to the Dharma house on one side. Fu Ling'er was like a person without a soul, lying so quietly, obviously Alive, yet seemingly dead.

  "Is this apathy?"

  "What happened to her to become like this?"

  "I feel like she's dying inside!"