91-100

Chapter 91 Assassination 4

  No one in the hotel could figure out where the oil came from. After all, they didn't see Li Qing carrying anything from the surveillance, not even a bag, and those The person was injured by Zhongdian, although those people did not blackmail them into the hotel and did not let them see the tragic situation.

  But after seeing the situation from the surveillance, they can understand how powerful the current is, but how can the electricity pass through?

  The security captain couldn't guess what happened to these people, and if such a strange thing happened in their hotel, there was no way he wouldn't report it.

  They already know that the beautiful woman is called Li Qing. She is so smart that she can deal with that group of strong men and a large group of mercenaries without even using a weapon.

  You must know that if this kind of thing happens to another girl, the consequences will definitely be a dead end.

  When this matter was reported to the boss of their hotel, the boss was shocked, especially when he saw Li Qing's face, he was so shocked that he couldn't shut up because the boss happened to be Zheng Hao's classmate. When he saw Li Qing's appearance on the surveillance camera, he was shocked. Damn it, it's a good thing that Li Qing didn't get into trouble in his hotel. Otherwise, how would he have explained to his good friend Zheng Hao? 

  However, the hotel owner quickly called Zheng Hao and explained to Zheng Hao what happened in the hotel. Zheng Hao was frightened. Under his repeated questioning, the hotel owner had done Li Qing. He said everything clearly and without any concealment.

  But Zheng Hao didn't know that when he was talking on the phone, Zheng Nan, Lu Ling and Zheng Ning happened to be standing behind him and heard everything he said clearly.

  When he hung up the phone, he saw his grandfather, grandmother and aunt with gloomy faces.

  "What's going on?" Zheng Nan's expression was very majestic. Zheng Hao was still afraid of his grandfather from the bottom of his heart.

  Zheng Ning's hands were shaking a little. Her Qing'er was actually assassinated. Fortunately, their Qing'er had a way. If it were another person, she would have died last night.

  Zheng Hao explained the matter to his grandparents and aunt. The three elders finally breathed a sigh of relief, but they still made some arrangements.

  Zheng Hao was still very grateful to his brother for telling him the matter. He thought about the impending end of the world. He couldn't save them all, so he could only remind them to be careful.

  So Zheng Hao immediately started making appointments. The brothers would meet every once in a while. If he kept hiding it from them, he would feel uncomfortable. It would be better to tell them early and let them prepare.

  When Zheng Hao made the decision, Li Qing had already contacted the manager, and a batch of medicines had been delivered to her designated warehouse. Li Qing did not meet those people directly. It was arranged by the manager, as long as she transferred the money in time, and the manager's benefit fee was also transferred directly.

  For that manager, being able to see the benefits will motivate him even more. What's not good about this?

  Next, for a whole day, Li Qing's warehouse received nearly six shipments and a lot of medicines. Although some of these medicines seemed to expire after a while, when they entered her space, It will no longer expire.

  Besides, after the end of the world, many people will want even expired medicines.

  And because of Li Qing's happiness, the manager even arranged five deliveries in the evening, and they were all one truckload at a time.