251-260

Chapter 251 Pregnancy Note 7

  Now everyone knows that it is a mutant earthworm, a huge mutant earthworm. Not to mention the people Lin You and the others are afraid of, even those zombies are afraid of them. No matter how high-level the zombies are, there is no such thing. Out of bounds.

  But now Lin You plans to clean up the mutated earthworms. Anyway, they have no plans to ask for the building here anymore. Lin You is going to lead a group of people to bomb it. Anyway, they have no shortage of ammunition or anything, so there is no need to save. With.

  So after taking care of the two earthworms in front of him, Lin You directly brought out the tank cannon, and then bombed them like this.

  There are no living people left and right here. I don't know what will grow if this place is left. It's better to really level it. Maybe we can also clear out the land here. In the future, we can improve the environment here and use it for planting. The land is not bad either.

  Just like this, they were bombing all the way here, and the earthworms underground could be said to have been blown to pieces.

  But half of this city is very big. Although Lin You knows where there are earthworms, earthworms can be standard, but who knows where there are eggs.

  And Lin You was anxious to go back to accompany Li Qing, how could he waste time here? You must know that Li Qing is about to give birth, Lin You really doesn't worry about her.

  Fortunately, his father-in-law and mother-in-law are with him at home, otherwise, Lin You would be eager to return home.

  After the bombardment along the way, the soil element turned the ground upside down and buried the bombed land and building remnants deeply underground. At this moment, everything behind them turned into fertile farmland.

  Some people of the wood type have already given birth to some fruit trees behind them. Although there are no fruits, it is only a matter of time.

  In this way, the front ones are cleared, and the back ones are planted all the way, which makes this already deserted flower market have a little greenery.

  At night, Lin You couldn't hold himself back and ran directly into the space. In the space, Li Qing was already waiting for him.

  "Baby, are you okay today?" Lin You gently stroked Li Qing's big belly.

  "It's okay, I just feel like I'm living a life like raising pigs." Li Qing sighed. Now no one would let her go out, so she could only stay at home.

  Fortunately, she has spiritual consciousness to use. It is still very interesting to occasionally scan how the people in the base live. Of course, she will not look at the occasional random behavior.

  However, the situation of some women shocked her. These women had completely let go and started accepting customers. No matter which man came to them, they would accept them, as long as they had a crystal core.

  And their business is really good. After all, this apocalypse is so unfriendly to women that the ratio of men to women is almost fifty to one. Li Qing is a little disdainful of their behavior, but after all, this is also a way for them to make a living, and with them around, some normal women will be much safer.

  In the space, Qin Ya has grown a lot of food, but Lin Xue has always been pampered. Qin Ya is doing everything. After all, Qin Ya also feels that she is sorry for Lin Xue, so she is really pampering towards Lin Xue.

  Li Qing sighed. With the way they were getting along now, Lin Xue would probably starve to death after Qin Ya died.

  "What's wrong? Are you sighing?" Lin You couldn't bear to see his baby looking a little aggrieved.