341-350

Chapter 341 Came for the Beauty 4

  Let's talk about Brother Tian who came from the Holy City. Ever since he returned to the inn, he felt uncomfortable all over his body. He couldn't tell where it was. Anyway, he just felt uncomfortable all over his body.

  "Brother Tian, ​​what's wrong with you?"

  "I don't know, I just feel uncomfortable all over!"

  "I feel uncomfortable all over? Could it be that I was poisoned?"

  "No way, if I had been poisoned, Uncle Zhong would have been there long ago. I came out, but Uncle Zhong didn't come out, which means I wasn't poisoned." But what's wrong with him now? Why do I feel itchy all over my body and uncomfortable everywhere?

  "Brother Tian, ​​you're not acting like this because you can't get that big beauty, are you?" A younger brother immediately thought of the key thing.

  "Ah...Brother Tian, ​​you can't really do it for this reason, right?"

  When talking about the great beauty, Brother Tian finally stopped feeling uncomfortable and sat up. "As soon as I mentioned her, I felt comfortable ."

  At this time, another person who could also see Li Qing's real face said, "Master Tian, ​​wait, I will draw you a portrait of a great beauty."

  This person immediately went back to his room. When I was painting, I still didn't want anyone to disturb me.

  Brother Tian knew his habits and even had people guarding his door to prevent anyone from disturbing him.

  Soon, the man brought a portrait, and everyone was shocked when they saw the portrait.

  "That ugly woman originally looked like this?"

  "Yes!"

  "Oh my god, why can't I see the true face of that beauty? Why? Why? How could I have missed it."

  Such a beautiful beauty , I really regret not seeing it with my own eyes!

  In fact, everyone is regretting it, but they can only regret it but have no choice. After all, their family has no way to obtain the Barrier-Breaking Pill, nor can they afford it.

  But now that they saw the portrait of this great beauty, they were all fascinated by it. In the end, Brother Tian drove them away and even made it clear to them that this great beauty belonged to him and could only be seen by him.

  Everyone felt a little strange. After all, it was obvious that Brother Tian would not mess with young women, but what happened now?

  But even if they found it strange, they didn't dare to ask any more questions.

  After everyone left, Brother Tian was watching the portrait at the table. At this time, Uncle Zhong appeared, "If the young master really likes her, Uncle Zhong can help you catch her."

  Brother Tian shook his head, "She is living a very happy life now!"

  A smile appeared on Uncle Zhong's face. He knew that their young master was kind and would not hurt other people's husband and wife. Even if the young master liked it so much, he even liked it to the point of discomfort. This kind of Why is the situation a bit similar to when the old master was young?

  By the way, could it be that the old master was in that situation because he met a woman he liked and couldn't get her?

  I had to tell Uncle Zhong the truth, but he didn't dare to ask his old master for confirmation on this matter.