611-620 (End)

Chapter 611 The Secret Realm of Love 8

  Li Qing blinked her eyes and said, "Husband, don't worry, I don't feel guilty." Even if I do feel guilty, it happened in a previous life.

  "Yes, no matter what happens, it happened in the previous life." Lin You said with a chuckle.

  The military advisor raised his eyebrows lightly and said, "You're right. No matter what happened, it was already a lifetime ago."

         At this time, the leader of the Beauty Gang was still a little confused about the situation, so she pointed directly at her boss. Ancestor said, "Ancestor, I want that man!"

  The person she pointed at was Lin You. When Yu Deli saw her finger, she almost reached out and knocked it off, but at this time, she thought of a question, that is In her previous life, she was sure that those two people were dead, so now they must be reincarnated people. Their cultivation...

  Thinking of this, Yu Deli was about to say something when the military advisor chuckled and said, "Yude Li, don't make a decision that you will regret."

  With Yu Deli's short-sightedness, the military advisor really doubted whether what she said was the truth, maybe it was just her imagination.

  After all, he remembered that in that era, no one disliked his master, especially the girls. So when they knew that their master had a partner, one could imagine how crazy they would be. .

  Therefore, the military strategist felt that calling his master and his wife the gods of plague was just jealous words from little fairies like them.

  So the military advisor decided that he would ask others about this matter.

  At this moment, an old man suddenly appeared in front of them. When the old man saw the military counselor, he suddenly showed an excited expression, "Strategy counselor! Military counselor! I said you must still be alive!"

         The military counselor frowned at first. He frowned, and then looked at the person carefully. Soon he knew who the person in front of him was. This person was also the master's subordinate, but this person was the guest of the little fairy. The people who followed him at the time He was not in the team, and the military advisor also suspected that this guy was also a traitor.

  "Military Advisor, I am Zhi Lin!" Zi Lin was very excited. How long had it been since he had seen the Military Advisor?

  "Zi Lin, I know it's you!" The military advisor's expression was very cold.

  Zhai Lin's eyes were filled with tears at this time, "Commander, I'm sorry for you!" As he spoke, he knelt down, "At that time, I knew Xiaoxian's decision, and I planned to report it, but I didn't. Thinking of being discovered by them, they tied me up. Later, they rescued me after the master came back. But when we went there, you all fell into the Ten Thousand Immortals Pit. At that time, the master used a formation to kill the The pit was protected. Later, many things happened in Tianzhou. The whole Tianzhou was in chaos. The master and his wife also left here, and then Tianzhou was slowly destroyed." 

         The military advisor said at this time, "Just now this woman said The master and his wife are the gods of plague in Tianzhou."

  "Nonsense, she is talking nonsense. At that time, Tianzhou was attacked by all states at the same time, and it was already in danger. This secret realm was a retreat opened by the master. Many immortals retreated from here at that time. I I felt sorry for the military advisor, so I decided to stay and guard this place. Later I heard that the master and his wife were dead."