111-120

Chapter 111 Rebirth 7

  The zombies wandering nearby rushed towards the three of them. You must know that Li Qing and the others are superpowers. When they were running superpowers, the smell of flesh and blood attracted the zombies.

  After the three of them eliminated the zombies approaching them, they began to turn around and prepare to return to the community. Although the fire was extinguished now, the sound of the explosion may attract zombies throughout the city, and they must leave here as soon as possible.

  At this time, people who were still alive nearby also began to flee outside, because the sound of bombings let them know that someone must be coming to save them.

  At this moment, there was no need for Young Master Lin and the others to search and rescue them anymore, these people all ran out automatically.

  After seeing the fire extinguished, Young Master Lin and the others also came out of the community, and the living people in the community followed them.

  Soon, hundreds of people gathered around them, all attracted by the explosion.

  "Brother, we have to leave quickly. This explosion will attract zombies throughout the city." Li Qing jumped off the roof of the car.

  "Okay, the people around here have gathered here, and it's time for us to go back." Young Master Lin nodded. They felt a little tired after working for so long today.

  Li Qing, Wang Mei and others also hand-wrote several flyers and posted them on nearby walls, telling everyone that there was a base in Yuncheng and that as long as they were alive, they could defect to the base.

  They couldn't keep searching and rescuing these people, but Li Qing knew very well that the next step they should focus on was collecting supplies.

  Although the Lin family has a lot of food, there will be more and more people in the base. They can't just sit there and eat nothing all the time, so the next more task is to collect supplies.

  The power-type zombies in front were all killed. Li Qing and the others also went to investigate the area and found nothing unusual. However, these power-type zombies had no idea where they appeared from or how. So many powerful zombies appeared?

  In addition to rescuing people, the group also collected various supplies. They visited all the shops on this main line. They took away a lot of things, but if they wanted to take them all away, they had to take this line. The road was cleared.

  In fact, it is very simple to leave this matter to Li Qing, but the matter in the space cannot be exposed yet. However, Li Qing still secretly collected some supplies, such as quilts and clothes. She collected a lot. Although the temperature is still very hot now, after the apocalypse, the temperature will change greatly. Today it is 30 degrees, and tomorrow it will be It could be a few degrees below zero, and there might even be drifting snow.

  Moreover, Li Qing planned to sneak out by herself at night and then directly clear the roads in this area. If the roads were blocked, nothing could be done well.

  The group of people returned, and each of them, Mr. Lin and the others, were carrying a huge package, which contained various supplies, including food and clothing.

  When they arrived at Chengyu Community, they found that hundreds of people had gathered in Chengyu Community.

  These people didn't know where they came from, and Li Qing and the others didn't notice them at all.

  But since these people have come to seek refuge, naturally they still need to be taken away.

  Young Master Lin and the others filled two large trucks with the supplies they carried back, and then the group returned to the base.