361-370

Chapter 361 Alchemy Conference 15

  It's finally time for the final competition of the Alchemy Conference. At this time, Li Qing and Lin You have become ordinary people sitting in the audience. They plan to see what these sects will do? What did they decide to do, how to capture her?

  Li Qing and Lin You pretended to be ordinary monks, and even kept a distance between them, pretending not to know each other.

  Li Qing's appearance was quite elegant. She sat there and watched the remaining alchemists enter the arena. People from various sects were running around outside the arena as if they had taken stimulants.

  "These people are walking so fast, it's so dazzling!"

  "They are looking for the female alchemist!"

  "That female alchemist probably won't come!"

  "No way?"

  "Why not?"

  "I saw that those sects were a little nervous, let alone a female cultivator?"

  "That's right, there is a dragnet set up here, and there will be ghosts only if they appear!"

  Li Qing sat there and listened quietly to the surroundings People talk, this world of cultivation is so cruel, and as a female alchemist, the environment she faces is even more cruel. Even though she is hunted by so many sects, no one feels pity for her.

  Oh, this is reality!

  "Hey, have you heard that a female alchemist has been captured by that young master Yun?"

  "Has one been captured already?"

  "Yes, it is said that the female alchemist is very beautiful. She What I got is the badge of a fifth-level alchemist."

  "I guess I will be obsessed with that Young Master Yun soon!" He is powerful and handsome, a standard tall, rich and handsome man. He is the only one who doesn't like him, right?

  "I heard that that person is still thinking about it, and I don't know what she is thinking about."

  "Maybe she has a lover!"

  "By the way, doesn't the female alchemist they arrested also have a lover?"

  "This is me. I have heard that she was accompanied by men, but those people seemed to have covered up their true colors." 

  "As long as you are not a fool, you must cover up your true colors."

  "That female alchemist is already He is an eighth-level alchemist. Even if he doesn't come, he can still be regarded as the top alchemist in the entire continent."

  "But why don't they arrest those people inside?" Someone pointed to the people participating in the competition.

  "Please, they are all members of the Alchemy Association. No one dares to touch them. Moreover, their own strength is not weak. Each of them has lived for hundreds of years. They have taken the exam countless times and still have not obtained the ninth level. Badge."

  "Now the president is the only ninth-level alchemist."

  "Yes, so people from the Alchemy Association cannot move easily, otherwise they will offend the ninth-level alchemist!" 

  "I think If that female alchemist has no one to control her, she has a chance to grow into a tenth-level alchemist."

  "That's for sure."