221-230

Chapter 221 Zombie Attack 3

  In fact, the weapons of the Chinese base are scattered in the hands of those high-level officials. They are reluctant to take them out because they are afraid that their own strength will be weakened.

  Although the base commander of the Huaxia base took out the weapons he had, it was only a drop in the bucket and could not solve the problem at all. Moreover, after consuming the weapons, his power was also weakened. Those senior officials who were fighting for power were not happy. Woolen cloth!

  Those people don't even think about it. If they don't take it out, the base may eventually fall, but they don't care about it at all. What they want is power.

  Even if they are escaping from the Chinese base, they can still take away these weapons. After all, the space superpowers are also in their hands.

  Anyway, they are unwilling to take out the weapons in their hands. After all, if they take it out, like the base commander, their rights in their hands will be taken away, it will be terrible. After all, they can't get what they can't get. It's human nature to want others to get what you want.

  That night, Li Qing and Lin You slept peacefully. They slept peacefully. When they got up in the morning, after breakfast, Lin You took his Erha, Black Panther, Eagle, and A little wolf went out together.

  Li Qing asked Xiao Lang to help Lin You. Of course, if necessary, she would rush there. With the presence of the baby, Li Qing would rush over, and it would only take a matter of minutes.

  After Lin You came out, he went to observe the situation at the Huaxia Base. He found that even though it had only been one night, the entire Huaxia Base had changed. All the base leaders inside had been replaced, and some of them were still people he didn't know.

  He scanned it with his spiritual consciousness and found that all the original high-level officials were locked up. Lin You felt much more comfortable. Those people just needed to be dealt with. If they had taken out their weapons and equipment early, the base would have problems. It can be easily solved. After all, there are only a million zombies, which is really not a lot. In the face of large weapons, these zombies can be said to be solved in minutes.

  The Huaxia base was really not at peace that night. Of course, the ones that were not at peace were the central and inner areas. The outer area was not disturbed. After all, no matter how chaotic the interior was, it could not disturb the soldiers resisting the zombie attack.

  The people who took control of the entire base that night were the base's army and the team of superpowers. In fact, it was not because they were eager to win, but simply because they had no choice. The leadership of the base was not effective, and the biggest loss was The army and the superpowers.

  There are obviously a lot of weapons, but the leaders of the base refuse to take them out, and even watch them work hard. How can this make the superpowers feel comfortable?

  So this time they seized power, and the people who managed it became extraordinary leaders of the army. These people have always been selfless, but they are much more reliable than those government officials.

  Speaking of which, last night was quite thrilling. The weapons were all in the hands of the upper echelons of the base. The army's weapons had long been used up, but the higher ups refused to replenish them. In fact, the military leaders knew that these people were worried that they would Seize power.

  In fact, the military leaders are really depressed. If they really wanted to seize power, would they wait until now? But they really made a mistake now. If they had known it, they would have seized the power of the base. Speaking of which, the head of the base was also incompetent. At the beginning, they did not get the weapons or anything in their hands, but now they have been taken. right.