171-180

Chapter 171 Finding Trouble 7

  Lu Li did not notice the disgusting behavior of the three sisters. She just lay quietly in the bedroom. Her current thought was whether she could ask Li Qing to take out the colorful crystal core and let the three sisters get it. Superpower.

  But her three granddaughters were so unlucky. Why did they bring Li Hao and Li Min? It was just to cause trouble for Li Qing and Zheng Ning.

  Maybe Lu Li didn't notice the actions of the three of them, but both Li Qing and Lin You did. Li Qing was very angry, but she thought it would be good to let everyone know the true identity of the three sisters, and she didn't bother to worry about it any more. What, anyway, she and Li Hao are not really father and daughter, and coupled with the experience in her previous life, she does not want to have any more interactions with Li Hao in this life.

  Lin You knew that Li Qing must be feeling uncomfortable, so he just coaxed her quietly and didn't say much. In fact, he didn't know what to say. He had experienced the best of his sister at home, and now he had experienced her cousins. These best ones will probably have to face Li Hao and Li Min, a pair of disgusting best ones tomorrow. Their little goblins are really wronged.

  Fortunately, no one at home said anything, especially Zheng Ming and Zheng Hao, who asked Li Qing to give the three sisters crystal nuclei to awaken their powers, which comforted Li Qing a little.

  Lu Li is the only one who has this kind of physiognomy.

  Li Qing and Lin You spent the night in space. Now that they had a ring that could enter the space at will, Lin You immediately had an idea. He pulled Li Qing into the room where they lived, and then said to her, "Baby, can we come to the space every night from now on?"

  Li Qing looked at Lin You, "Husband, although we can now enter and leave the space at will, I really can't guarantee that when doing tasks, I will come to the space at night. If you have a chance, you can enter the space..."

  Before she could finish her sentence, Lin You's face turned ugly.

  Seeing Lin You like this, she immediately comforted her, "I promise, I will fight for the chance to enter the space, okay?"

  Lin You's face looked better now, "Is this the right thing to do? We are obviously husband and wife. We must have a life together as husband and wife."

  Li Qing heard Lin You's words and pinched him directly, "Hubby, you are a wolf!"

  Lin You chuckled and held her in his arms, "Baby, are you Don't you like it when your husband turns into a wolf?"

  Hmm...

  Early the next morning, Zheng Ning had just gotten up. She was going to see her mother, but before she could leave the villa, she was stopped by her daughter.

  "Qing'er, what's wrong? I'm going to see your grandma." Zheng Ning was actually quite depressed. His father came back to live last night, but his mother did not come back to live, but lived in their villa.

  Zheng Ning sighed. She should be happy now. Fortunately, Qing'er married Lin You, so that their two villas were reserved. You must know that all other people's villas have been expropriated.

  Fortunately, no one was in those villas, so I still didn't know what would happen.

  "Mom, I'll go with you!" Now that he knew the disgusting pair of Li Hao and Li Min were there, Li Qing naturally wouldn't let his mother face them alone.

  When the mother and daughter just walked to the door of the villa, Zheng Hao caught up with them, "Aunt, Qing'er, I'll go with you." He wanted to think about what else his three best sisters could do?