281-290

Chapter 281 World of Superpowers 4

  Li Qing and Lin You were sitting in their room. The enemy had not arrived at the scene yet. They now had a table full of dishes on the table, and the two of them started to eat.

  Food is in the present, and a war is imminent. Naturally, only when you are full can you have the strength to fight!

  "Husband, do you think there are really so few storage equipment in this world?"

  "I observed it, and the Qi family seems to have only one storage equipment in the hands of the head of the family, and the level seems to be not as good as The low-level storage bag in our hands." Lin You explained what he had observed. "Also, the city lord of Feiyue City has a storage ring on his hand, but the level is not high."

  " My husband observes so carefully!" Li Qing felt that in addition to being a bit of a rich person, the couple also felt a bit like silly kids from landlords who were living targets? The two of them had never covered themselves up, just using their storage rings. If they weren't going to rob them, who would they be robbing them?

  "It seems that you have to be more careful in everything you do in the future." Li Qing shook her head and said.

  Lin You gave her a piece of meat, and then said, "If someone is targeting you, even if you don't have any treasure in your hand, you will still be in trouble, right?" If

  there is a treasure in your hand, others will stare at their hands. Baby, there is no baby in hand, they are so beautiful, and there are people who think that they have no background and are targeting them. Anyway, it is wrong on both sides, so they might as well act normal themselves. It is not like they can't beat these people.

  Speaking of which, no one in Feiyue City is their opponent, so Lin You really doesn't worry about their safety at all. He stays here now just to see what the people here are going to do to them. One way is to take away all the gold coins in the hands of the steward Qi.

  After all, he was the one who had their idea first, so they deserved to be hacked, and if they went too far, Lin You had no intention of letting them continue to live.

  At this time, Manager Qi had already gotten together with Brother Dark Horse, and Li Qing and Lin You finally knew who Manager Qi was working with.

  "Brother Dark Horse is the gang boss in Feiyue City."

  "With such a high level of cultivation, if you don't do anything good, even if you make some war fortune, it's better than robbing families and homes, right?" Li Qing really looked down on that Brother Dark Horse. Come.

  "After all, there is no danger in robbing families and homes, but when it comes to the battlefield, there are too many unknowns. It is not certain whether he can survive. Who knows when he will die? And it seems that he is also the kind of person who has a different destiny. Otherwise, he will not be able to survive." I don't know how to do this kind of robbery."

  Lin You discovered that there are only two people with powers above level eight in Feiyue City, one is the black horse brother, and the other is from Feiyue City. Lord City Lord. As for the head of the Qi family, his superpower is only level seven.

  However, the superpower of a city lord is the same as that of a mafia leader. No wonder no one can control Brother Black Horse's arrogant actions. He probably can't do it at all, right?

  Or maybe they're waiting until something serious happens before taking care of it...

  People outside have also noticed the turmoil here at the inn.