311-320

Chapter 311 Action 2

  By the time the furnace dealer reacted abnormally, all the people they sent had disappeared.

  In Li Qing's space, there are a few more puppets. These puppets are commanded by Mr. Turtle and the three little guys every day. They have lost their own consciousness, leaving only an obedient body.

  This kind of puppet is most suitable for playing with children, because it is obedient, and the most important thing is that Kame Master no longer has to do many things by himself, because he has someone to command him.

  Even the Crane Fairy called two of them away to serve as servants. It must be said that these great powers from ancient times still liked to summon people.

  The furnace dealers have no idea what happened now. Anyway, none of the people they sent could find any traces. It stands to reason that even if they were killed, they would be able to find some traces, but these people have no traces at all.

  For a while, they no longer dared to send people to monitor Li Qing's courtyard. They felt that the incident happened in this courtyard.

  Time passed day by day, and there was no trace of the missing people. Moreover, they sent people to look at it from a distance, and no one came out of the courtyard. The furnace dealers didn't know what to do.

  "What should we do? We can't catch the person the higher-ups want. Now the higher-ups are urging us. Could it be that they want us to break in?"

  "It's impossible to break in. This will arouse the resentment of the higher-ups in the Moon Swallowing Heaven. We can send people with high cultivation level to sneak in quietly."

  "Those three women, one is in the late stage of foundation building, two are in the Qi training stage, and there should be no problem in sending one in the elixir formation stage."

  These people will do it immediately The decision was made, but instead of just one monk at the Danjie stage, they sent two monks at the Danjie stage to sneak into the courtyard of Li Qing's house.

  These two people didn't know that Li Qing and the others had changed the formation in the courtyard a long time ago, and it was completely different from the formation in the Moon Swallowing Sky.

  But these two people didn't know that the formation they saw from the outside was similar to the formation they usually saw, so the two people went in directly.

  But what they didn't expect was that because the two people were not holding hands, So they were forcibly separated by the formation within three seconds of entering.

  When these people entered the formation, Lin You had already noticed it, so he had been observing the situation in the formation. Of these two people, one was in the early stage of pill formation and the other was in the middle stage of pill formation. Now Lin You You was already in the middle stage of Dan Formation, but to be on the safe side, he decided to meet the person who was in the early stage of Dan Formation first.

  At this time, the two monks in the alchemy stage also knew that the formation here had changed. After all, they could no longer find each other, and after entering the formation, they felt that the formation was so big that they could not get to the end. Son.

  They had no idea that they were just walking in place, but they were caught up in it and had no idea what was going on.

  Both of them felt that they had entered a fantasy world.

  However, at this time, the person who was in the early stage of pill formation was walking on the desert, but after a while, he saw a man appearing in front of him. This man was so beautiful that even a normal man like him could I feel a little excited.