391-400

Chapter 391 Killing the World 21

  As soon as Li Qing stepped forward, the man pounced directly on her. This man in chaos didn't know any moves. He pounced on her like a wild beast.

  Li Qing dodged his attack and struck him with a bolt of lightning. It seemed that he woke up, but he didn't seem to wake up, but he started to release spells towards Li Qing.

  Li Qing added several defensive shields to her whole body. She didn't even dodge this guy's attacks and rushed forward. Although the guy was furious, his attacks were not that powerful.

  At least for the time being, it seems that there is no way to compare with Li Qing. After all, Li Qing is awake and has added several defenses to herself, and she can really defend herself against this guy.

  Li Qing successfully left several scars on the opponent's body, but the guy did not wake up because of this, but became more and more violent.

  This person's attacks were disorganized, but Li Qing really figured out a lot of tricks to deal with the enemy.

  Lin You and the others just stood aside and watched. No one came forward. Everyone could see that Li Qing was really at ease.

  Hu Qing and He Yun finally breathed a sigh of relief, as long as their master was fine. Although everyone was watching, the two of them were still vigilant and ready to respond to their master at any time.

  Li Qing was actually fighting against this monk. Speaking of which, the two of them had similar cultivation levels.

  It's just that because Li Qing has all the Chaos Spiritual Roots, he is very confident.

  This side was suppressed and beaten by others. After the fight lasted for a long time, Li Qing felt that it was no longer interesting. It was better to find someone with a higher cultivation level than her to fight. Only by being suppressed and beaten by others could she make a better breakthrough.

  Li Qing quickly knocked the man unconscious, then threw him aside. He looked back at everyone, "Let's go!"

  "Why didn't you beat him?" Lin You asked with concern, how good the beating was just now, There is no danger and combat experience is increased.

  "There is no point in fighting while suppressing others. It is easier to break through when being suppressed by others." Li Qing said, "How far is it from the city?"

  Li Qing discovered that there was no city within the scope of his consciousness. .

  "There is still more than a thousand miles!" Jin Yu has not calculated it carefully, but he estimates that it should be more than a thousand miles.

  Li Qing raised her eyebrows slightly, no wonder she couldn't see it.

  However, within the scope of her consciousness, she did see a lot of battles. There were many human monks, but most of them were below the Nascent Soul stage.

  "Let's go, there might be fighting on the way." Lin You took Li Qing's hand and walked forward. Why did he feel a little displeased with the demon cultivators he had accepted?

  Why do all of them look so good-looking? He noticed that their little goblins really like beautiful people. Just a few of their little goblins in front of him looked at them again and again. He looked at them again and again. It's really getting urgent.

  It's okay, why does a monster become so beautiful?

  So Lin You pulled Li Qing and walked very quickly. Although they could teleport directly, Lin You didn't plan to teleport now. After all, there was still some time before the end of the Bloody Day. They arrived at the gate of the city too early, and they couldn't do it. The door won't open, so there's no need to rush now.