601-610

Chapter 601 Chapter 601 Ascension to the Immortal World 12

  Lin You and Li Qing looked at the situation around them. There was still some distance before the secret realm was opened. Most of the people who came here were monks, and their cultivation levels were not that high. In fact, Speaking of which, the two of them are still the pair with the highest cultivation among these people.

  However, the two of them remained silent, and people around them thought they were ordinary people.

  Especially those people who are eyeing them, someone has quietly come to contact them.

  The person who came was a beautiful woman. This woman was only at the stage of pill formation, but on this grassland, even if she had the cultivation, it would be difficult to display it.

  She walked up to Lin You, and then said directly, "Fellow Taoist, are you in need of a Taoist companion? I am already at the level of alchemy formation." Although the woman next to this man is beautiful, her cultivation level is Gao, this woman seems to have no cultivation at first glance. Who knows whether she will be held back in the secret realm?

  If you are smart, you will definitely choose her!

  But Lin You didn't bother to pay attention to her at all. Instead, he gently held the hand of his little fairy and asked, "Are you tired? Do you want to find a place to rest?"

  This place is not suitable for taking out to the Dharma House, it is too eye-catching. , but there is still no problem in taking out a tent.

  And Li Qing looked at her husband funny at this time, "Husband, why don't you deal with this woman?"

  "What does it have to do with us?" Lin You directly pulled Li Qing away, ignoring the woman at all. .

  But after they left, many men came over and asked the woman, "Is the fairy in need of a Taoist partner? Let's see if I can succeed?"

  "Fairy, you can look at me. Although I'm not very good-looking, I'm strong. !" These men surrounded the female nun.

  This female cultivator was going crazy. She didn't know that man would be so disrespectful to her. If it weren't for their good looks, she wouldn't bother to provoke them!

  However, in the blink of an eye, the man and woman had already disappeared, and she didn't even notice where they went.

  You must know that they just found such a pleasing pair. If they look for it again, God knows whether they can catch up with the opening of the secret realm. Now there are only two days left.

  The female cultivator didn't know that in order to avoid unnecessary trouble, Lin You directly set up a formation in a corner, and then he took Li Qing back to the space to prevent anyone outside from causing trouble to them.

  The female cultivator finally got rid of the people who pestered her, and then she and her brothers gathered together.

  "Where are those two people?"

  "I didn't pay attention, but they suddenly got news."

  "They disappeared suddenly?"

  "Yes, they disappeared suddenly, right there!" One of them pointed at Lin Youhe. They didn't know the direction in which Li Qing disappeared. Lin You took Li Qing there and teleported for a while, leaving the place to a place where there was no one.

  So a group of them walked there and really found nothing.

  "There is nothing here."

  "Yes, I saw nothing, and there was no trace of the formation. They were just two ordinary people, how could they suddenly disappear?" "Maybe