321-330

Chapter 321 Reward and Punishment System

  When the three little guys heard this, their eyes immediately lit up. They immediately went to find the puppet man to cook. Speaking of which, this puppet man was one of Li Qing's children because she knew that this female cultivator loved her very much. Cooking, so I brought her here.

  Now since the children like it, she naturally wants to keep this person for her children.

  And with the constraints of contract and space, she was not worried at all that this person would do anything bad.

  The three little guys immediately took the puppet to cook. They want to know what delicious meals this puppet can cook. Maybe they can let this puppet cook them all.

  Li Qing and Lin You didn't know that after the three little guys followed the puppet into the kitchen, they asked the puppet to cook all the meals she knew how to cook.

  Fortunately, the space is relatively complete with everything, especially fruits and vegetables.

  Then each meal was cooked by the puppets one by one. The three little guys had one plate for you and one for me. All of them were received in their own space. For the sake of fairness, they even asked the puppets to make three servings of each kind. Son.

  Just like this, when Kame Master came to look for them, he found three little guys in the kitchen. He originally wanted to say that eating too much food was harmful to the body, but when he saw these ingredients, he became silent.

  This food, which is full of spiritual energy, cannot be harmful if eaten.

  Even when he smelled it, he became greedy, so the puppet cooked from three portions to four portions.

  Li Qing and Lin You had no idea that Master Gui spent three days and nights in the kitchen with his three children.

  As for each of them, they collected a thousand meals, because they were tired from looking at the puppet, and the four of them were a little tired, so they had no choice but to rest.

  However, Kame Master told me to let the puppet cook when he has nothing to do. It is best to cook five portions of each kind.

  Master Kame is very sure that as long as Fairy He sees it, she will definitely want to eat it.

  With the explanation, the puppet basically made meals after resting, and each dish was served in five portions.

  Until Li Qing and Lin You saw it, and then joined the two of them, each became seven parts.

  Anyway, as long as they are cooked and put away, they will not change their appearance in their respective storage rings.

  You can take it out whenever you want to eat.

  Moreover, there are too many grains, fruits and vegetables that are full of spiritual energy in the space. It would be good for someone to do it.

  Lin You even found a few more puppets who could cook and sent them to the space to help the puppet cook.

  Lin You is out of seclusion. He doesn't want to practice recently. Originally, he planned to follow Li Qing's example and pull his servant to practice. At this time, he felt that some of the senior leaders of the Furnace Dealers Group were among them. People have been forced by him to recognize the Lord.

  So, he immediately summoned these people.

  Originally, those people wanted to forcibly terminate this contract, but they found that they had no way to terminate it, so they went to the courtyard one by one helplessly.