411-420

Chapter 411 Killing the World 31

  Just when Li Qing looked a little sleepy, someone from this arena actually came to invite them.

  "Is something wrong?" Lin You looked at the person in front of him. This person was obviously a steward here in the arena.

  "Hello, distinguished guest, according to the regulations of our arena, anyone with a million spirit stones can sit in the first three rows. The first three rows represent the status symbol of Dongchi City. I wonder if your distinguished guest wants to sit in the first three rows? Are you ready?" The steward's expression was very respectful.

  Everyone said this, so the group of them naturally walked forward. Lin You and Li Qing sat directly in the third row. As for Jin Yu, they were arranged in the fourth row at the back, which happened to be Lin You and Li Qing. Clear behind them.

  I have to say that the service in this arena is too user-friendly.

  Sitting in the front, this seat is really comfortable.

  "The view is really good when sitting in the front!" Li Qing looked at the arena that was close to her. Although she was in the front row, her seat was still a bit higher than the arena. This position felt like the judges' seat. There is a button on the table in front, and next to the rice button, there is a place where you can put the spirit stone bag into it.

  You can place your bet directly by yourself, the official will not force you.

  But if you reach the first three rows, it would be very embarrassing if you don't invest ten thousand or twenty thousand. Of course, this is what the steward told them.

  In fact, this feeling is like the minimum consumption in a bar. You have been invited, but you have to have a minimum consumption.

  There are a total of four groups of buttons on the table, each group has two left and right groups. The left side represents the player with a red belt, and the right side represents the player with a blue belt.

  If Li Qing and the others hadn't been sitting in the front, they wouldn't have seen that these people had straps on their hands.

  "Baby, come and vote!" Lin You felt that his little goblin's luck was incredible. Others might not make money if they cast, but his own little goblin must win if he bets.

  A bet on this table is 10,000 spirit stones. Li Qing looked at the two arenas where the competition was held. The ratios were displayed on them. The payout for a red belt was one to zero point one, and the payout for a blue belt was one to one. , as for if you lose, then naturally you can't get the spirit stone back.

  Li Qing took a look at the results on the stage. She directly selected the right one among the two sets of buttons that represented the actual competition. Each bet was fifty thousand spirit stones.

  "Why do you always choose the right side?" Lin You looked at Li Qing.

  "That one has a higher winning percentage." Li Qing smiled at Lin You. She didn't see who could win. Anyway, they didn't lack spiritual stones, so it didn't matter if the arena official got some benefits.

  The officials of the arena did not expect that this person would throw 50,000 spiritual stones in one shot, and he would throw it in both arenas.

  "This team seems to be very rich in spiritual stones."

  "Yes, they look very rich at first glance. We must hang on to them. It would be great if we could make a lot of spiritual stones from them." 

  "Don't worry. Well, I think they will definitely lose a lot of money this season."