491-500

Chapter 491 Killing the World 111

  Along the way, they encountered some monsters. Although these monsters did not come forward, Tianbei still took the initiative to attack them.

  When encountering some demonic beasts that took the initiative to attack, Amagai rushed over and even beat the soldiers when there were soldiers fighting.

  Well, this Tianbei not only has no sense of right and wrong, but also cannot distinguish between friend and foe.

  Li Qing was a little speechless, "Tianbei, that one is one of our own, why do you want to beat one of your own?"

  "What is one of your own?" Tianbei looked indifferent, which made Lin You want to grab him and beat him up. It's a pity that... I can't beat him!

  "Our own people, that is, those of us who are together are our own people. If you beat our own people, it means that you don't want to be with us!" Li Qing said it very bluntly. In fact, Almost drove him away.

  Tianbei curled his lips and said, "Okay, I get it!" Wouldn't it just mean beating a few less people?

  After that, Tianbei got much better. If there were monsters that took the initiative to attack, he would only fight the monsters and no longer fight the soldiers.

  On this day they passed by a city called Liangdu.

  When she saw Liang Du, Li Qing couldn't help but think of Princess Baihui. She didn't know if that princess had come out? You must know that Princess Baihui's godfather is in Liangdu.

  Because it was winter, the entire Liangdu was supposed to be closed, but it was unknown whether it was a human or a monster, which actually broke the gate of Liangdu.

  When Tianbei saw this city, he directly shouted to go in and take a look.

  The group of people entered Liangdu in this way. Although no one was walking on the streets of Liangdu, there was blood everywhere, but there were no corpses. It was not known whether they had been moved away or eaten by moving monsters.

  All the houses on both sides of the street had their doors closed, and their formations were raised.

  However, the doors of one or two houses were wide open, and people must have gone crazy and left.

  The group of people walked inside until they arrived at an inn. This inn was protected by a formation and the door was ajar.

  Lin You knew how to enter this formation, so he led people in directly.

  The waiter in the inn was actually very depressed. It was already winter, but the boss said there must be customers. He didn't know how there could be sober customers outside.

  When Lin You and his party came in, the waiter's eyes suddenly widened. There was really a guest... Let's make arrangements!

  Fortunately, this inn is relatively large, and more than a hundred people have actually been accommodated, and they are fully occupied.

  Except for the two groups of guests who had previously stayed, the rest were all brought by Lin You and Li Qing.

  The inn was protected by a formation, and the people inside were not affected and remained awake. This was normal, but this group of people came in from outside and stayed awake. This was strange.

  The waiter was actually very curious, but he didn't dare to ask. After all, he didn't dare to offend these new customers. They were all too powerful.