21-30

Chapter 21 Dinner Party 3

  When Lin You took Li Qing to a nowhere corridor, Li Qing glared at Lin You fiercely, "Do you think this is appropriate? Do I know you very well? I agree to be you Are you your girlfriend? Is this matter something you can decide unilaterally? How can you be like this?" "Why is it

  inappropriate?" When Fourth Master Lin asked this question, a smile appeared on his face, "Little Goblin, don't you know what the banquet is for tonight?"

  "What is it for?" Li Qing's eyes widened. Could there be something special happening at the banquet tonight?

  Lin You chuckled lightly, "Tonight is a concubine selection banquet specially prepared for the six of us brothers. Your coming to participate means that you are also one of them, and this is also approved by your family." Li Qing

  glared Eyes wide open, my father never said that it was his father who received this invitation, but he never mentioned it. If he had known about it earlier, let alone she wouldn't have dressed up like this, she wouldn't have done it at all. Come and participate. After all, the end of the world is coming soon. Who wants to waste time by falling in love?

  "Little goblin, it's not too late to know now. You are already mine." Lin You raised his eyebrows slightly. Speaking of which, no one dared to refute the things he decided. Except for the little goblin in front of him, God knows. He was a little heartbroken after hearing so many questions from her just now.

  It seems that this little fairy was deceived by someone in her family, otherwise she would not have questioned him. After all, it was clearly stated on the invitation that girls with boyfriends and married girls were not allowed to attend.

  Li Qing glared at Lin You fiercely, "You young masters of the Lin family are so annoying. If you had gotten married early, there would be no such banquet today, and you would not have provoked the fourth young master in front of you."

  By the way, this guy looks really handsome in a suit. Especially that cynical look is so endearing.

  But even if he was extremely handsome and his face was so exquisite, Li Qing didn't intend to fall in love.

  Besides, he is so beautiful, how can a woman live with him? Although Li Qing is confident in herself, after all, her appearance is developing towards that of a fairy. In addition, after the marrow cleansing, Li Qing's skin looks like it can squeeze out water. It can be said that she stands with Lin You. , which can be regarded as comparable.

  But even like this, Li Qing felt that being with such a man would be very stressful. After all, men always age slower than women. If you find such a husband, you will really be asking for trouble for yourself.

  Lin You looked at Li Qing, who was pouting her red lips angrily, and smiled fondly, "Little fairy, don't you think we are a match made in heaven? Just based on my appearance, I should be good enough for you, right?" Think about your current appearance. If you stand with an ordinary man, wouldn't it make you more like a fairy? But if you are with me, it will be different. At least I can help you attract some hatred. Isn't it?"

  As he spoke, Lin You grabbed Li Qing's right hand, then gently put it to his lips and kissed it. The action could be said to be as gentlemanly as possible.

  This moment made Li Qing's heartbeat slow down. She didn't know why. This feeling made her feel that she was valued by the man in front of her. This feeling made her a little excited. Of course, she was sure It won't show.

  Li Qing nervously wanted to withdraw her hand, but she couldn't break away from Lin You's hold, because he couldn't bear to let go, holding such a slippery little hand. If he wasn't afraid that Li Qing would fall out, he would want to play with it again and again. .