101-110

Chapter 101: The End of the World 1

  "This child is so pitiful!" This is what everyone is thinking in their hearts.

  Even Second Young Master Lin was no exception. He looked at the little guy sitting between him and Li Qing, and sighed that night. No matter how healthy the child is, seeing his mother being eaten will be affected, right? His handsome face showed an expression of pity and pity. Although he had no children, he had seen several younger siblings since childhood, so he really sympathized with this child.

  Li Qing saw Lin Ershao's expression and couldn't help but said, "Second brother, you can't stand it anymore? This situation is too common in the last days. He just witnessed his mother being eaten. Some children even Witnessing my mother being eaten by my father..."

  Under normal circumstances, it is rare for a father to be eaten by his mother. After all, men are relatively stronger.

  Li Qing's words made Lin Ershao, as well as the driver and bodyguard in front of him all think about it.

  Yes, it's the end of the world now. The disease develops too fast. Many people are unprepared. Some people have been sent to the hospital. Some people may have their whole family trapped at home. This kind of situation where the adults in the family bite each other will not happen. Rare!

  Lin Ershao's eyes twitched for a moment, "Brother and sister, I just feel that this child is a little pitiful, and it's not that I can't bear it." He has a very strong psychology, and he has even seen people cannibalizing people. But they are all normal people. That kind of situation is really disgusting. Even if he thinks of that scene now, he still feels so disgusting that he can't stand it.

  Thinking about what Li Qing said again, those pictures went through his mind. Second Young Master Lin felt a little bit lucky that the fourth child in their family had hooked up with such a good wife, otherwise the rest of their family would probably have When that happens, he really can't bear to see his family turn into zombies.

  As for the drivers and bodyguards in front, in fact, most of the people summoned by the Lin family were unburdened people. As for those who were concerned, they had already asked them to bring their relatives over, and they had prepared them in advance. , but it's different from preparing for the end of the world.

  "Second brother, be mentally prepared!" Li Qing had already noticed a small square in front of him, and there were hundreds of zombies gathered in the square.

  You must know that the end of the world has just arrived. Logically speaking, the zombie king cannot appear so quickly or so early. After all, in the previous life, the zombies only appeared after nearly half a year. king.

  "What's wrong? Did something happen up front?" Second Young Master Lin noticed Li Qing's serious attitude and asked immediately.

  "There is a group of zombies in the small square in front. This is a bit strange."

  "Group of zombies? How many are there?" You must know that the Lin family plans to build a base here. If a group of zombies appears near the base, what will happen? Not a good thing.

  "There are probably hundreds of them!" Li Qing observed carefully, but did not find any zombies that looked like the leader.

  "Do they have a leader?" Lin Ershao asked.

  "I scanned around and couldn't see which one was the zombie king, but these zombies gathered together must have been summoned, but the summons may not be zombies." Li Qing rubbed his eyebrows, the apocalypse has just begun to eliminate zombies King, what else can be used to summon zombies? A dark attribute user? Or is it something else?