371-380

Chapter 371 Killing the World 1 As

  soon as Lin You and Li Qing came out of seclusion, Master Turtle came to them, "It's impossible to practice like you. Although the energy you absorb is pure, you two are too lacking in actual combat. "

  Lin You and Li Qing looked at each other, this is really the problem they are facing now.

  "Senior, what do you think we should do now?" Lin You looked at Master Gui, and Li Qing also looked at Master Gui eagerly.

  Kame Master pointed to the portal behind him, "Go to the Killing World. Don't come back to space until there is a special crisis. Don't you think your dependence on space is too serious?"

  Li Qing heard. This sentence made her heart skip a beat. This was indeed true. She suddenly had a feeling that if she left the space, she would be unable to do anything. She would not even dare to wander around in the world of cultivation.

  Lin You nodded, "Okay, I'll take Qing'er to the killing world!" He clenched his fist.

  Now, whether it's the Moon Swallowing Sky or the Secret Realm, they don't need to worry about it. They can completely transfer it by themselves.

  And now the three little guys don't need to worry about them. With Master Turtle and Fairy He helping them, the couple really just need to improve themselves.

  But before going over, Lin You still said hello to his people and told them. Then Kong Zhenzhen, who pretended to be Xiaoqing Alchemist, officially left the Holy City with an excuse, and no one could find her whereabouts. .

  Except for the people in Deyun Temple, no one knew that Wanzhenyuan next door to Deyun Temple was where this female alchemist once stayed.

  The Ten Thousand Formations Garden is the most popular place in the entire Holy City. Whenever someone wants to find a formation master to do something, they go there, because here they can not only study the ancient remnant formations, but also get guidance from the formation masters.

  The spread of this formation knowledge has developed very quickly during this period.

  But with Ma Ge guarding here, Lin You really doesn't have to worry about it. After all, he has also taught Ma Ge a lot of ancient formations. Ma Ge is also obsessed with research now. He is really in those big sects. The formation masters made friends with some high-level formation masters and fell into research together.

  Of course, what Mage brought out were only some residual formations or a corner of the formation, but even so, those formation mages felt like they had found a treasure.

  Zhuo Feng's intelligence network has also been officially opened, and it is developing very quickly. Now Zhuo Feng is really living a life where there is no shortage of elixirs, spiritual stones, and manpower.

  As for the secret realm, their families are cultivating hard. Each of them has been around one or more times in the world of cultivation. This also lets them know one thing. With their current cultivation level, in the entire world of cultivation, It's just staying at the bottom.

  With the resources provided by Lin You and Li Qing to everyone, they now work harder to practice, and even set a standard for themselves. If they cannot practice as an alchemy master, they will not leave.

  Lin You and Li Qing saw that everyone was working hard, so they did not disturb them. They quietly left the secret realm and stood directly in the space to greet their three little guys.

  Doubao looked at his parents and said, "Dad, Mom, you go ahead. Apart from staying with us once a week, don't go back to space if you have nothing to do. Grandpa Turtle said you can't rely on space, otherwise it will affect your future mental development."