141-150

Chapter 141 Precautions

  "Fourth, you have to pay attention to one thing. Even if the fact that Qingqing still has colorful crystal cores has not been exposed yet, you have to beware of someone jumping over the wall to hurt Qingqing. In our base, They have nothing to do, but if there is a sneak attack outside, this is really uncertain." Young Master Lin frowned and said, Qingqing is a member of the Lin family, and with the treasures on her body, we really can't let anyone Hurt her.

  "Brother, don't worry. I am personally responsible for Qingqing's safety." Anyway, Fourth Young Master Lin can't go anywhere else now. He has made a plan. No matter where he goes, he will take their little goblin with him. He was really worried about leaving the little goblin to others.

  "That's fine!" Young Master Lin nodded.

  "Brother, I thought of one thing, that is, we open a store in the base, and people can trade with crystal cores. There is also the matter of the accommodation area. Anyone who stays in our base in the future will need to hand in crystal cores. Our base can also set up a mission hall. If someone receives the mission and completes it, certain rewards can also be given."

  Fourth Shao Lin has read a lot of books about the end of the world, and he just picked a few important ones. Let me tell you, the specific management depends on their eldest brother. Who makes the eldest brother usually take care of this aspect?

  Fourth Young Master Lin threw a few apocalyptic novels to his elder brother, "Brother, here are the management methods of the base. You can manage it yourself." The

  corner of Young Master Lin's mouth twitched. The management of this base must be learned from novels. become?

  "Brother, don't underestimate these novels. Some of the management methods in them are still very complete. Now the residential area at the foot of the mountain is really a mess. It's really impossible not to manage it." Lin You let out a long breath.

  "Well, leave this matter to me, but I have to tell my second brother later to restore communication as soon as possible. Even if we can't contact other bases, we have to allow our internal people to contact us." This matter is very important. Yes, after all, it's too chaotic outside. If the team can't contact him when they go out, and they don't know where he is, they won't be able to save him even if they want to.

  "Well, this really needs to be done quickly." Lin You nodded, "Brother, go ahead and get busy. I'll go find Qingqing." Lin You left after saying that.

  Young Master Lin was a little depressed and wanted to arrange a task for him, but considering that he had just met his younger siblings, he would let him go today.

  When Lin You went to find Li Qing, Li Qing happened to give them all the crystal nuclei their family needed. Now Zheng Ning is working very hard, but Li Qing feels vaguely uneasy because of her mother's efforts.

  Mom, does she want to find dad?

  Who is his biological father?

  My life experience is really complicated!

  If someone knew who his biological father was, he would probably be in big trouble now.

  Li Qing thought of Li Hao at this time. If he and Li Min were known by the people at the Huaxia base, they would most likely be exploited. Those two people had no relationship with him and would never be lenient in taking advantage of him. , she should pay attention to this direction.

  Anyway, even if they are caught, if someone uses them to force themselves, they will definitely not give in.

  Lin You hugged her, "What are you thinking about? So worried?"