511-520

Chapter 511 Killing the World 131

  "Dad, are we going to teleport to the upper world?" Xiao Tangbao showed an eager expression at this time.

  "Uh, no!" Lin You shook his head. They were not ready to go to the upper world yet. They should stay in the Holy City for a while first.

  At this moment, the teleportation array suddenly lit up, and the people guarding the teleportation array suddenly shouted, "Someone is coming from the upper realm! Someone is coming from the upper realm!" As soon as this voice was shouted out, the people around him were immediately shocked. Everyone was attracted, and even many people who were setting up stalls in the square over there packed up their stalls and gathered here.

  Lin You and Li Qing suddenly had many people around them. Lin You had already picked up the sugar buns, and Li Qing had picked up the bean buns and meat buns. It was safer to hug these three little guys.

  Although there are soldiers protecting them, who knows if any of them may have any bad intentions?

  Just now, their little sugar bag felt that someone was trying to plot against her!

  There were excited sounds from everyone around.

  "Someone is coming from the upper realm. Who could it be?"

  "If someone is coming from the upper realm, will the teleportation fee be lowered?"

  "We won't lower the teleportation fee, but we can build a relationship. Even if we go to the upper realm, There is someone I know in the upper world."

  "Don't we know each other?"

  "Please, when we go to the upper world, we are all at the lowest level, so what if we know each other? But knowing the people there is different, maybe You can also join a force through the other party!"

  "That's right!"

  In fact, many of the people watching had this idea.

  At this time, the man in black also squeezed in, and his goal was very clear. He was coming for the three little guys.

  At this time, the light of the teleportation array dimmed, and a group of people appeared on the teleportation array. Others thought they were people from the upper world, but Li Qing and the others recognized them at a glance. These people who were teleported were not from the upper world at all. It was someone from the Bloody City who was teleported.

  The corners of Li Qing's mouth almost twitched. The couple really had a fate with these people, especially Princess Baihui and Young Master Qin.

  Li Qing couldn't help but complained to her husband, "Husband, we are really destined to be with them!"

  "Don't worry, they can't recognize us now." Lin You is still very confident in their disguises. 

  The people around were still watching, and they felt that these people did not look like people from the upper world. After all, as soon as these people came out, they shouted excitedly, "This is the Holy City! We are back in the Holy City!"

  " Holy City, it's so great, we are finally out!"

  "We are finally leaving the Blood City!" 

  "Holy City, haha, Holy City, I have waited for a hundred years and finally returned to the Holy City."

  At this time , there was light in the teleportation array again, and then another group of people were teleported out.