471-480

Chapter 471 The Killing World 91

  Speaking of which, Lin You and Li Qing didn't know much about this killing world. After they used magic to open their eyes, they looked outside the door. Sure enough, there was a large group of people outside the door. The resentful spirit.

  And they all look weird, not even a bit like what they should be in a killing world.

  Jin Yu and the others also looked outside. They had never seen any strange things outside.

  "What is that thing? It has a head like a cow but a body like a leopard. Is this a freak?"

   "And why does that humanoid ghost have the head of a dog?"

  "That centaur body, my God, how can I Can't you accept it?"

  "Why do I think that snake-headed dog-body has insulted our snake clan?" She Qi looked at it and felt it hurt her eyes.

  "It's so eye-catching that I can't stand it. That one with a chicken head and a dog body, I really want to chop its head off."

   "Oh my god, why are these ghosts so scary?"

  "Hey, it seems like that. Feeling a little inexplicably familiar?" Jin Yu felt that she must have heard of these things.

  "This kind of thing looks too weird. It's impossible for such things to exist in our world. They don't come from other continents, right? Is this the legendary pool of resentful spirits?" Hei Zhe heard about it. It's like passing here.

  "The Pond of Resentful Spirits?" Neither Lin You nor Li Qing had heard of it.

  "We went in the wrong direction." Heizhe was a little depressed. When did they go in the wrong direction?

  Everyone was shocked now. Why did they go the wrong way? Lin You took out the map and looked at it. There was no Wraith Pool on the map at all, but you couldn't tell from their current direction, right?

  "Actually, it can't be regarded as going in the wrong direction. Most people can't encounter this resentful spirit pool." Hei Zhe looked at Li Qing. Their wife was so lucky that she was able to reach this resentful spirit pool.

  Li Qing's eyes suddenly lit up, "Is there any treasure in this resentful spirit pool?"

  Hei Zhe nodded, "Ordinary people can't come here. After these resentful spirits are killed, they will drop resentful spirit crystals. Whether it is used to draw spells or refine weapons, the Resentful Spirit Crystal can resist the curse of the Resentful Spirit."

  Hearing this, Li Qing seemed to remember, "I know, there is a kind of elixir called the Soul-Destroying Pill. Planting elixirs to defeat resentful spirits is very effective, but what is needed to refine this elixir is resentful spirit crystals."

  Lin You looked at Li Qing, "We have to get the resentful spirit crystals first before we can refine that. Spirit-killing pill, right?"

  "Yes, I have other herbs here. As long as we take that spirit-killing pill, the damage value of destroying the resentful spirits will be high, but now we don't know if we can hurt these resentful spirits."

  " Now that you're here, don't go back empty-handed." Lin You walked out of the Dharma House directly, and the others followed closely behind him.

  As soon as they walked out of the Dharma House, they felt the biting cold wind outside. Obviously they were monks, so they should not feel the cold or heat, but now it was so cold that they were shivering. They all gave it to themselves one by one. It would be much better if I added a defensive cover.