301-310

Chapter 301 The World of Superpowers 24

  Li Qing and Lin You are walking on the way back to the inn. They are in a hurry to go back to the inn. After all, today is a beauty pageant. The two of them do not want to cause trouble, and now because they are top-level superpowers Although he has escaped this competition.

  But the chosen ones are not restricted, so the two of them move very quickly.

  In the blink of an eye, the two of them had returned to the lobby of the inn. At this time, the lobby was empty except for the innkeeper, who was sitting there digging at the table a little bored.

  But before his hand fell, he saw the two adults coming back.

  "Two adults, you are back!" The innkeeper greeted him with a smile.

  Lin You and Li Qing nodded towards him, and then walked upstairs.

  But...

  just as they were going upstairs, music suddenly sounded around them, and then a ray of light fell on Li Qing. Before she could even react, a garland fell on her head. .

  "Hey, this is..." Lin You directly took the garland off the heads of their little fairies and stuffed it into the ring. For some reason, he always felt that with this garland, there would be big trouble.

  The inn owner was stunned when he noticed this scene. Lin You directly cast a silencing spell to prevent the owner from telling what happened to Li Qing.

  However, Lin You still threatened the innkeeper. Of course, there were benefits.

  The innkeeper saw the benefits and learned practical things.

  At this moment, a group of people rushed in from outside, and by this time the light on Li Qing had disappeared.

  And she never looked back. Those people burst in suddenly. She had already turned into the room, but Lin You was still standing on the stairs outside.

  At this time, someone had already begun to ask, "Boss, boss, we saw the light. Did the chosen one fall here?" "

  Yes, we came here after the light."

  "Boss, yes. Who got that light? And whose body did the wreath fall on?"

  Everyone looked around, but no one wearing a wreath was found, but Lin You on the steps caught their attention.

  "Is that him?" Someone pointed at Lin You.

  "It's not him, right?"

  "I think it's him, he's so beautiful!"

  "I think so too!"

  Lin You snorted, and then prepared to go upstairs to go home. How could he, a grown man, participate in a beauty pageant?

  At this time, everyone was surprised to find, "He turned out to be a man!"

  "Yes, I heard the voice. Is the chosen one actually a man?" "

  Is it really possible? This man looks too good. So beautiful!"

  Lin You was originally going to go back to the room, but thinking about the group of people chasing after him, if he entered the room, they would most likely follow him and stand at the door.

  Lin You didn't want to lead these people upstairs and disturb his little goblin. After all, the real chosen one is their little goblin, so what if he takes the fall for her?