71-80

Chapter 71: Caught Revealed 3

  "Sorry, the eldest lady told me that no one is allowed to come in and disturb them until they come out." The bodyguard at home was very conscientious and refused to let her in anyway.

  "What are you talking about? I'm her aunt, and she won't even let me in?" Qi Xiao was going crazy. When she took her nephew to the supermarket today, the people in the supermarket actually told her that the supermarket had changed This made Qi Xiao crazy. This was her son's thing. How could she change the owner casually? She thought her son might have given it to that dead girl Li Qing, so she came to make a fuss.

  "Sorry, no matter who you are, you can't go in, not even the eldest lady's father." The bodyguard's attitude was very tough.

  However, what they didn't expect was that Li Hao actually showed up with Li Min.

  "Dad...is this here?" Li Min sat in the passenger seat and looked at Li Hao and asked. If they hadn't owed too much money in the bank, they wouldn't have found this place today.

  Speaking of which, Li Min is a bit embarrassed to call Li Hao his father. After all, the two of them already have that kind of relationship.

  "Well, it's right here." Li Hao was very clear about Zheng Ning's property. Even if Zheng Ning hid it from him, he still had channels to know.

  "Who is that at the door? Why are you making such a fuss there?" Li Min looked at the woman who looked like a shrew at the door and frowned.

  "Don't worry about her, she is Li Qing's aunt." Li Hao frowned. He really didn't like Zheng Ning's sister-in-law at all. Of course, the woman also looked down upon him. Eye.

  "Shall we get off the car now?"

  "No, wait a little longer and see if anyone comes out."

  The two of them did not get out of the car, but parked the car near the door and looked at the door quietly. One scene.

  Qi Xiao was blocked all the time, and she got angry, "Zheng Ning, get out of here, what the hell are you doing? You want your nephew's things, why are you so shameless?"

  "Zheng Ning, you bitch, what are you doing?" Come out if you can, and don't let me catch you, otherwise I will definitely kill you."

  "Zheng Hao, you little bastard, get out of here, why did you give the supermarket to others? Why didn't you give it to others? Your cousin? How could you do this?" Qi Xiao yelled angrily, not caring about her own image. Of course, it was also because there was only one villa in this area, and the Zheng family's villa was still some distance away. some distance.

  "Mrs. Zheng should pay more attention to her image. Aren't you embarrassed to be making such a fuss?" The person who spoke was the old bodyguard of Li Qing's family. He looked at Qi Xiao and said, "The wealth in the hands of our wife and eldest lady is stronger than that of Mrs. Zheng's family." There are too many, do you need to ask for things from the Zheng family?"

  The bodyguard looked at Qi Xiao coldly, but he knew very well that the Zheng family was now being raised by his own wife. Where did this woman get her fussiness?

  And the bodyguard also saw the car parked near the door. He knew whose car it was. He really didn't like that man at all. He didn't blame the lady for buying the property here without telling him, but this man How did you know about the industry here? And why did he come to the door?

  The bodyguard thought it was not a good thing for Li Hao to come here.

  Qi Xiao was really angry now, "How do you know it's not that bitch Zheng Ning who wants our Haohao property?"