241-250

Chapter 241 Change 1

  "Lin Xue, what's wrong with you? Did something happen?" Looking at Lin Xue's current appearance, the girl always felt that something had happened, but it was a pity that she didn't know what happened yesterday. , but she now knows that the little girl in front of her needs comfort.

  "I'm fine!" The girl's words made Lin Xue feel a little warmer. "Yu Feng, thank you for coming to send me the message. I'm fine. Please help them and tell them that I'm going to practice hard. I I won't continue to be a waste."

  Yu Feng glanced at Lin Xue a little worriedly, then nodded and said, "Okay, I will come to see you when I have time in the future, and I will send a message to Xiaoya and the others now."

  Yu Feng didn't entangle too much, which made Lin Xue have a good impression of her. She even had a feeling now that if Yu Feng was her fourth sister-in-law, she would never have such trouble with Li Qing now. It has to be so stiff.

  Lin Xue began to practice hard, because she couldn't use the purified crystal cores now, so she was holding the kind of crystal cores full of hostility, and she started to practice.

  I don't know if Lin Xue has a violent spirit or for some other reason, but she can actually practice with this kind of crystal core full of violent energy.

  But Lin Xue didn't realize that she was originally from the light system, but because she used crystal nuclei filled with violent energy, the light system she practiced began to develop towards the dark system, but she didn't notice it at all.

  In fact, even if she found out, she wouldn't stop.

  After all, there is nothing more important to her than practicing.

  At this time, except for the person guarding her at the door, no one paid attention to her at all, and no one noticed the changes in her body.

  Lin You took people out to clean up the danger, while Li Qing led the Qingtian team to start cleaning up some tasks around them.

  In the early morning of the next day, it started to snow heavily. At this time, whether it was Lin You's team or Li Qing's team, they were all in the wild.

  Everyone soon noticed the change in the weather, because the weather suddenly became very cold, and everyone began to shiver even if they stayed in the tent.

  Li Qing and Lin You quickly took out all the cotton-padded clothes they had collected, and everyone's condition improved a lot when they put on the cotton-padded clothes.

  The two of them immediately made a decision, that is, to speed up the completion of the mission and return to the base quickly, because the snow was falling heavily, and if they stayed for a long time, they might not be able to go back.

  At this time, people in the base began to wear all the clothes they could wear. Some of these people had cotton-padded clothes, but most of them did not.

  Over at Mr. Lin's side, there was a pile of cotton-padded clothes and quilts that Lin You left for him. Except for those given to the soldiers, Mr. Lin also let the others go.

  However, these cotton-padded clothes are not free. Only those who serve the base can get cotton-padded clothes for free. Others need to use crystal cores in exchange.

  In fact, the people at the base never expected that there would be so many cotton-padded clothes and quilts in the base. Those with a back-sighted mind purchased more, while those without a back-sighted mind only purchased what they were wearing right now.