521-530

Chapter 521 Killing the World 141

  "So that's how it is!" Li Qing looked at Xiao Qing, "Didn't you say that after resurrection, it will be difficult to improve your cultivation level?"

  Xiao Qing touched her chin, "I guess you can only be like the master. In this way, people who practice the energy of chaos can resurrect others so that they can have the opportunity to improve."

  "Maybe!" Li Qing didn't know much about this research.

  Xiao Qing, Xiao Lan and Xiao Lu are still very excited. The three of them have not only recovered their cultivation level, but also felt the bottleneck. They have not improved for too long and have been buried underground for a long time. If they had not With this opportunity, it is estimated that they will never be able to improve again.

  Although they are already immortals, they also have longevity.

  The three of them went directly to the backyard and each found an empty room to practice. As for the demons, with the help of the elixir, each one finally returned to normal.

  Jin Yuchang let out a breath, "It's too scary!" However, although it had a big impact on them, it also had benefits. For example, his cultivation level has improved a lot now.

  "I finally came back to life." Shu Qian felt more comfortable than ever before. It felt like he had won a big prize. "I suddenly have a feeling now that these chaotic energies have changed my bad luck." 

  At this time, Shu Bao spoke, "Brother Shu Qian, look for the treasure room in this yard now."

  "Treasure room? Is there a treasure room in this yard?" Shu Qian was shocked, what was he doing? Even if he doesn't feel anything, is it possible that he still has no way to find the treasures of heaven and earth?

  However, at this moment, he felt a strange smell in the yard.

  Soon, Shu Qian jumped out, and saw him transform into his original form, and then jumped into the flowers. Soon, he pulled out a flower from the flowers, "Boss! Madam! This little guy just became a demon." Li Qing His eyes suddenly lit up, little flower demon!

  On the other hand, other people frowned. Can this ability be said to be bad? I can't say it, but is it okay? What does it have to do with others becoming monsters?

  Hu Qi asked Shu Bao, "Do you have feelings?"

  Shu Bao shook his head, "I can only feel the treasures in the treasure room now."

  "Is Shu Qian's ability to detect demonic energy?" Hei Zhe touched his chin and said something.

  "It's possible!"

  "We can go around the woods and see which plants have turned into monsters. We can dig them out in advance, but what's the use?" Lang Fei couldn't help but say.

  "Yeah, what's the use?" Everyone had questions.

  Li Qing grabbed the little flower demon. At this time, the doll flew out and took the little flower demon away. "I will take it to the space to practice. This way, the ones who clean the space in the future must be living creatures."

  "This is good for use! "Everyone seems to have found the need to collect these little demons and find some new forces for the space. After all, the people who clean up the space now are puppets. After they enter, they always feel a little bit difficult to deal with.

  "If you want a living creature, I think Daduo is quite suitable." Li Qing said, after all, Daduo cultivates the energy of chaos.

  "Da Duo can be the captain of the little monsters. Leave this to me. When it wakes up, I will negotiate with it." After the doll said this, he grabbed the little monster and disappeared.