541-550

Chapter 541 Killing the World 161

  Because this formation was a bit too simple, Lin You understood it as soon as he thought about it. While these people were still working on the formation, he quietly added some things to change the formation. , and these people didn't even notice it at all.

  You know, logically speaking, they should use this formation frequently, and they should set up quite a lot of them. Anyone who is familiar with the formation can detect even a small change, let alone now Lin You could be said to be greatly moved, but the people in front of him seemed not to notice.

  Lin You was waiting quietly here, waiting for these people to arrange the formation. The leader among them said to Lin You, "Ten million spirit stones, I will let you go, otherwise, the things you have today will be ruined." We will all peel off every layer of skin."

  Lin You chuckled, "I'm waiting, and I've been waiting for a long time." If he was useless, the superposition of this kind of cultivation would be superimposed on these people, but now these cultivation Who has it superimposed on, but he has the final say.

  "Hmph, I really can't cry without seeing the coffin!" The leader snorted coldly.

  At this time, the female cultivator was still nearby and said, "Brother, if you catch this man later, you have to reward him to me." "

  Okay, as long as you catch him, brother will reward him to you! "As the leader spoke, he attacked Lin You.

  Lin You easily dodged his attack, which made the leader a little unbelievable?

  "How could it be? With this formation here, it stands to reason that you shouldn't be able to persuade me!" The leading brother looked at the brothers around him. It stands to reason that the state that a middleman should have is now reflected in his brothers.

  His brothers were bent over one by one, as if they were unable to straighten up under the weight of some heavy force.

  "How could this happen? How could this happen? It's obvious that you are powerless!" The leader was anxious, "Everyone is moving and attacking? Why aren't you moving?"

  "Brother, we...have... "...I don't have the strength...to move..." The man continued to say this, and was directly pressed to the ground by the heavy force.

  Soon, several other people were also suppressed to the ground.

  The leader was anxious, "What did you do? What exactly did you do?"

  "Whatever you did, I did." Lin You said coldly, if it weren't for the fact that he couldn't kill anyone in the Imperial City, now There was already a river of blood, but since they dared to do this, of course he had to make them bleed.

  Lin You directly took the storage equipment of the crushed people into his own hands, and then looked at the leader, "The only thing missing is yours!"

   "You're dreaming!" The leader snorted coldly. There was a sound, but soon, he found that his body was a little motionless, and he also felt that the weight on his body was getting heavier and heavier, and it even felt like it was bending him down.

  "What on earth did you do?" The leader gritted his teeth a little. They had hit the wall this time.

  Lin You said coolly, "Whatever you do, I will do. I have said this once."

  At this time, someone among the onlookers suddenly exclaimed, "It would have been like this." The formation is reversed! Wonderful! Really wonderful!" This man is obviously a formation fanatic. He has been studying this formation for a long time, and now he has finally understood it. He looked at Lin You with admiration. He knew that this person in front of him An ordinary-looking young monk, he is definitely a formation master.