271-280

Chapter 271 Alchemy 2

  and the ginseng black chicken pill she refined earlier went very smoothly, so she was very confident. In addition, she didn't know that these two pills were difficult to refine, so it was easy to succeed.

  Besides, she doesn't make a full furnace every time, and there is a certain failure rate!

  Li Qing refined a few more furnaces of Foundation Building Pills. She felt it was enough, and then took the pills directly to the secret realm.

  Lin You happened to be awake at this time. She handed the Marrow Cleansing Pill to Li Qing, and the two of them took the Marrow Cleansing Pill directly. In fact, taking the Marrow Cleansing Pill for the two of them would not have much effect. After all, they It is a physique with all attributes and spiritual roots.

  However, the two people still felt that the speed of spiritual energy in their bodies increased.

  In the evening, Li Qing gathered everyone together, then gave them the Marrow Cleansing Pill and asked them to take the Marrow Cleansing Pill first.

  Actually speaking, everyone has been cultivating here for such a long time, but they haven't started cultivating yet. After all, their spiritual consciousness is not enough.

  However, after undergoing marrow cleansing, some of them should be able to cultivate.

  Calculating the time, they had stayed here for a long time. Young Master Lin and Zheng Hao went out to deal with some things. Knowing that the base was operating normally, they continued to come back to practice.

  Moreover, taking the Marrow Cleansing Pill is a big deal for them, and they don't know if they will be able to cultivate from tomorrow on.

  Now everyone wants to cultivate themselves!

  This night was not a peaceful night. Fortunately, there were only a group of them in this secret realm, and no one else. If there were others, they would probably feel scared.

  After all, it was a night of howling ghosts and wolves, and almost everyone screamed. Li Qing and Lin You looked at each other. It seemed like the two of them had not experienced this?

  No, in fact, the two of them had been soaking in the stream for who knows how long. The stream had purified them a lot, so the effect of using the Marrow Cleansing Pill was not that obvious.

  After all, no one can match their luxury.

  One night passed, and when they got up the next morning, everyone ran out one after another. There was no way, they were all stunk to death.

  Especially Zheng Ning, Zhao Jia and the two cooks were the fastest. After all, they were women and usually had very high demands on themselves. But now they were so stinky that they almost died of being smoked by themselves.

  Zheng Ning screamed while taking a bath, "Why do I stink so much?"

  "I stink too!" Zhao Jia was also screaming, but she didn't feel ashamed because she felt the pain in her body. Lightness, this is a great benefit for her.

  She felt that her body was really refreshing as never before!

  The remaining men looked much calmer, but their fast steps also made it known that they were also nervous about the changes in their bodies.

  After everyone came back from the shower, Zheng Hao looked at Li Qing and Lin You excitedly, "Qing'er, my consciousness has reached level 20."

  "Me too!" Zhao Jia was also very excited!