41-50

Chapter 41 Confirming the Relationship

  It wasn't until half an hour later that Lin You buried his face in Li Qing's neck, and then said in a slightly aggrieved voice, "Little goblin, I can't bear to be too far away from you, what should I do?"

  Li Qing felt a little aggrieved. He couldn't see Lin You like this, so he said, "You can stay in Yuncheng if you have nothing to do! My villa is very big."

  "Can I really do that?" Lin You's voice was a little low, and he never raised his head. At first, just quietly smelling Li Qing's body fragrance, he felt that he was a little ready to make a move again. What should he do? He couldn't help himself.

  "Well, sure! My villa is big anyway, so my mother shouldn't mind." Li Qing gently placed her hand on Lin You's head, but she didn't know that Lin You never let people get too close him, let alone touching his head.

  However, Lin You felt very comfortable when she touched him. His little woman touched him like this, which actually made him feel warm. What if he wanted to abduct her to register? Lin You secretly thought, how to abduct the little goblin to register?

  "That's good!" A relaxed smile finally appeared on Lin You's face. He had achieved his original goal. Anyway, if the little goblin agreed, her mother would definitely not refuse. This time he would enter the house openly.

  It was said that their little goblin was actually ready to be picked. If he wasn't afraid of scaring her, he really wanted to cook the rice right now. Anyway, it was impossible for him to find another woman in this life. He had decided to only look for She was alone.

  Lin You knows that there are too many secrets in Li Qing, but he doesn't plan to say anything now. As time goes by, their little goblin will always show some tricks. The days are long, and they have a lifetime to explore each other. secret.

  "Aren't you going to go to class next?" Lin You looked up at Li Qing seriously. Although he didn't mind the little goblin's diploma, it seemed that his powerful mother still valued it.

  "There's no need to go to school anymore." The apocalypse will come in more than two months or sooner, and you won't be able to get your diploma by then, so there's no need to go to school anymore. Now my mother already knows, and they Now is the time to prepare their escape route.

  "Why?" Lin You looked at Li Qing seriously. He sat up and directly took Li Qing into his arms.

  Li Qing looked at Lin You with complicated eyes at this time. This guy was the person who cared about her the most besides her mother and Zhao Jia, and she also wanted to hold this thigh. She thought for a while and then asked, "Do you believe it?" Me?"

  Lin You held Li Qing's hand tightly. Is their little goblin going to tell him some secrets?

  He lowered his head and looked at Li Qing in his arms, "You are my woman, of course I believe in you! You must always remember that you are mine, I believe in you, and you must believe in me, you know?" At this moment? He didn't forget to establish their relationship. After all, the little goblin never agreed to be his girlfriend, which made him feel a little blind.

  Li Qing turned her head and looked up at Lin You. Lin You was also very serious now, "You have to remember that you can only be mine in this life, you know?"

  Li Qing chuckled softly, "You want me so much. Be your girlfriend?"

  Lin You grabbed her little hand, "Not just a girlfriend, I want more, I want you to be my wife, and then give birth to children for me."