401-410

Chapter 401 Return to Baiyun Base 7

  watched Lin You and Li Qing leave. Young Master Zhao really couldn't do it. He couldn't let the opportunity slip away from his hands.

  But along the way, Young Master Zhao didn't know how to speak. He kept hesitating. In fact, Lin You and Li Qing had noticed his state, but they didn't say anything.

  As for the other demon cultivators, they turned a blind eye to whatever it was that was none of their business.

  Young Master Zhao accompanied Lin You and Li Qing as they walked up the mountain.

  At this time, Young Master Zhao didn't know that his father had made a stupid decision, because Miss Zhao's injuries were too serious, and coupled with Zhao Fu's crying, General Zhao was so heartbroken that his eyes were filled with tears. He was about to become Akame, and since his daughter had been treated like this, he would naturally seek revenge on the person who caused it.

  General Zhao began to mobilize his troops. He did not say who to deal with, but gathered all his personal guards. He knew in his heart that if he mobilized troops from outside, those people might not be willing to listen to him.

  But his personal guards are different. These people are all his people. In his eyes, what if Fourth Young Master Lin comes back?

  In fact, General Zhao was still a little hesitant at first, but Mrs. Zhao said, "Husband, my daughter likes Fourth Young Master Lin so much, and Fourth Young Master Lin bullies her like this. It's really too bad. How can he be worthy of his daughter's love for him? No matter what, his superpowers have reached their peak."

  "But I heard that they have cultivated themselves!" General Zhao actually didn't understand what this cultivation was all about.

  "I didn't see how strong they were. Don't we also have two superpowers who have reached the tenth level? Are we afraid of what they will do? We have so many soldiers that we can kill them all with one move. Besides, we It's not that she was against Fourth Young Master Lin, it was his woman who was too arrogant and hurt our daughter like this." Mrs. Zhao could really say it. It was her daughter who took action, but she could say it. Someone else's fault.

  Speaking of which, that kneeling made her feel humiliated and made her heart suddenly become cruel, so she made the decision to encourage her men to keep Fourth Master Lin and his woman here.

  "But..."

  "What's so good about it? Husband, do you want others to always say that you picked up something the Lin family didn't want? Now, isn't there just such an opportunity to prove that you are better than the Lin family? And that building They have been occupying the villa, and we can't even use it. It's really too much!" Mrs. Zhao knew how to anger her husband.

  In fact, General Zhao has always been very happy with his achievements, and he doesn't think Fourth Master Lin is very powerful in his heart. After all, there are actually two superpowers who have reached the tenth level among his personal guards. This makes him feel unprecedentedly expanded, and his superpowers have arrived. Level 10 is really the top.

  General Zhao narrowed his eyes slightly. Since the Fourth Young Master Lin had ruined his daughter like this, and the daughter liked him so much, then he should arrest the Fourth Young Master Lin and give it to his daughter, and then let him please his daughter.

  Mrs. Zhao was moved when she saw her man, and finally clenched her fists. Isn't that woman beautiful? As long as she is caught, she will be given to the soldiers and used as a military prostitute.