231-240

Chapter 231 Big Trouble 2

  When Lin You returned to Li Qing, Li Qing was sitting in the room in a daze. She really didn't know how to face her grandma.

  Li Qing was actually mentally prepared for her grandma's reaction, but even though she was mentally prepared, she was still very disappointed.

  "What's wrong? What happened?" Lin You looked at Li Qing's expression and immediately felt distressed. He couldn't bear to make her feel uncomfortable for his baby, his little goblin. Who made her feel uncomfortable again?

  "Nothing happened. It's just grandma's reaction that makes me feel a little bit upset. She doesn't even feel that she was wrong even now." Li Qing sighed, she was really disappointed. .

  Originally, she thought her grandma might change and her relationship with them might improve, but looking at things like this, how could that be possible?

  Grandma will never change. She originally wanted to leave the pet to her grandma. After experiencing this incident, Li Qing didn't want to give it to her. She really didn't want to give it to her. It could also be said that she was completely disappointed.

  You know, she could see it. In fact, Lu Li still felt sorry for Zheng Jie and the others. Does this really prove that she was raised by her side?

  This person who is related by blood is actually not as good as someone who is not related by blood. Sure enough, after staying together for a long time, the relationship becomes deeper. Even her granddaughter, who is related by blood, cannot compare!

  "Baby, she doesn't care about you. Why do you care so much about her? You don't have to care about that in the future. It's enough for you to have me. I care about you very much. I care about you very special. And I can't lose you. Do you understand?"

  Fourth Young Master Lin hugged Li Qing from behind, "All you need to do is care about me from now on."

  Li Qing felt warm in her heart, "Not only you, but also dad, mom, brother, grandpa, and uncle."

  "Yes. Ah, there are so many people, why should you be sad and disappointed for someone who doesn't care about you?" Lin You hugged Li Qing tightly, he wanted her to feel that he cared about her, he really cared so much, that kind of It felt like I couldn't live without her.

  The two of them stood quietly by the window and looked at the scenery outside. The scenery around the villa was originally very beautiful, but since the end of the world, all the plants here have been cut down.

  So now everything is bare.

  At this time, Fourth Young Master Lin let go of Li Qing, and then directly took her hand, "Come on, let's go out for a walk."

  At this time, Fourth Young Master Lin had an idea, although he and the little goblin had been together before the end of the world. He had received the certificate, but he had not received it since the end of the world. He decided to take their little goblin to get the certificate. He had to thank his father for this. It was his father who reminded him, otherwise he would have forgotten it. Son.

  Li Qing didn't know what Lin You was going to do, but if Lin You said he wanted to go around, let him go. Speaking of which, they had never stayed in the outer area. The outer area now covers a large area, and it was almost We have caught up with a small city, and the number of people is still increasing.

  It is said that people have begun to move in in Yuncheng City. Although they do not belong to Baiyun Base, they are now considered to be dependent on Baiyun Base.