421-430

Chapter 421 Killing the World 41

  In fact, here in Xichi City, they are disguised and no one knows their identities, so even if they offend the young city lord now, it will not matter, and it will definitely not matter. It will be implicated in their original identities.

  "How about we come back and take a look later?" Li Qing's eyes lit up at this time. It is said that people who commit crimes often come back to the scene to take a look. Is it the same as his current mentality?

  Besides, Lin You didn't do anything vicious, he just knocked down all those people. Li Qing felt that the consequences should not be too serious.

  As soon as Lin You and Li Qing left Xichi City, they teleported away, then found a secluded place to return to the space to change clothes, and then changed their makeup. This time, the two directly dressed up as a pair of brothers, and then they He turned around and returned to Xichi City.

  They still wanted to see the joke after the young city lord was beaten.

  However, when they appeared on that street, they found that the street was now very lively, and not only that, the fallen second-generation ancestors were being beaten one by one.

  And the people who beat them were all beautiful female cultivators. The cultivation levels of these female cultivators varied. There were even two women beating him next to the young city lord.

  They had been beaten from unconsciousness to consciousness.

  "Bold, do you know who I am?" The young city lord was weak now.

  "Hmph, why don't I know who you are? When you bullied me, did you ask me who I am?" As soon as the female cultivator said this, she became angry and stepped on the young city lord's lower body.

  There was just a sound of "Ouch" and the young city lord's scream, which scared all the female cultivators to stop. Then everyone saw this scene. With a bang, everyone disappeared in an instant, and even There were no more people watching.

  Only the young city lord who was screaming in agony was left, as well as the half-dead second-generation ancestors in the remaining area. Fallen leaves occasionally blew by, and the scene was really a bit desolate.

  The young city lord's screams also attracted the city guards. Seeing the scene in front of them, the city guards were so frightened that their legs weakened.

  What's going on here? What's going on here? What's going on here?

  You must know that in the past, because the young city lord did many evil things on this street, they and the city guards never dared to patrol this street, but they did not expect that something like this would happen now.

  Some of the city guards rushed everyone to the hospital, and then some of them rushed to find out the truth. Finally, the city guard captain went to report the matter to the city lord.

  The Lord of the City was naturally very angry, but he knew what his son's virtues were. This time, he had received retribution. He was beaten up by so many female cultivators, which proved that they had made too many enemies in daily life.

  In fact, the city lord is a little lucky now. This is in the city. If it were outside the city, his son would probably have died long ago. It seems that this son still needs to be taken care of.

  However, the city lord didn't want to argue with those female cultivators, but that didn't mean that other families didn't care. But when they went to arrest those female cultivators, they found that those female cultivators left Xichi City in groups, and the entire streets of Xichi City , not even a female nun can be seen.