201-210

Chapter 201 Biological Father 12

  At night, the group of them finally arrived at the holiday villa. Last time Li Qing and the others came here, Li Qing got rid of all the zombies and zombie dogs here. This villa area is considered a relatively safe place. Yes, although there are still sporadic zombies, they are not a big problem.

  After all, there were a large number of people in their group, so they lived directly in the six villas in the resort villa at night.

  They have three teams in total. Li Qing's Qingtian team now has sixty-eight people, including two cooks, and the rest are fighting forces. They occupy two villas. Li Yunfei's team of fifty people also occupies two villas. In the villa, Lin Wuliu and Lin Liushao led seventy or eighty people, and they also occupied two villas.

  The group of people tidied up first, because they might stay here for a while, and everyone was full of expectations, because almost everyone in the Sunny Team had a pet, and everyone was envious of it.

  Even Lin Wuliu and Lin Liushao were envious.

  Especially Wang Mei's big tree, it can be smaller under normal circumstances, but during the battle, its huge size and crazy fighting power make it impossible not to be jealous.

  In the evening, after dinner, the group went to bed early. They took a rest today and will go up the mountain tomorrow. Of course, someone must stay at the villa.

  Li Qing has already told others that the ones staying behind on this first day are a team of 20 people from Qingtian Team, and Wang Mei's big tree is also staying behind.

  In fact, with Wang Mei's big tree, they don't need to keep anyone on guard even at night, but for safety, there are three teams, each with six people, nine people in the first half of the night and nine people in the second half of the night.

  In the villa where Lin Fifth Young Master and Lin Sixth Young Master were staying, the two brothers were currently nesting in the same room.

  "Lao Liu, the people in the fourth sister-in-law's team are really too powerful. I'm really jealous to death. When will I become so powerful?" Lin Wushao is really envious, but he is not jealous. After all, You will get something if you put in the effort. Under normal circumstances, he has a lot of chores, so he doesn't have to do too many tasks to cultivate. In fact, he knows that his low cultivation level is due to himself. Of course, resources are also very important.

  "Fifth brother, I'm very envious too, alas!" Lin Liushao was very depressed. He was obviously very close to his fourth sister-in-law before, but why is he so far away now?

  "Sixth, do you think Fourth Sister-in-law is really angry with Xue'er?" Fifth Young Master Lin was still a little concerned about what happened to the Lin family that day.

  "Fifth brother, aren't you angry that this matter has been put on you?" Lin Liushao said a little angrily, "This matter has nothing to do with the fourth sister-in-law. It is my mother who has been looking for trouble. I really don't care. Do you know what my sister thinks? At the beginning, didn't she also resent her mother for leaving with the Qin family? But now she has this attitude."

  "Xue'er can't settle the score! She had a chance to follow the fourth sister-in-law "..." But it was completely destroyed by her. If she could follow the fourth sister-in-law, her powers should be level three or four by now, right? After all, the light system is a master of healing, and it is impossible for the fourth sister-in-law not to cultivate it.

  "Why are you talking so much? I should have known that the two of us should join the fourth sister-in-law's team. If we had joined, we might have level 4 powers now." Lin Sixth Master now has nothing but worship for the goddess in his heart. He admired him, and as for other things, he really didn't dare to have anything when his fourth brother was here.