551-560

Chapter 551 Killing the World 171

  "Are you worried about them carrying out destructive attacks?" Li Qing looked at Lin You. You must know that when those people came to attack this courtyard before, the power they used was not that powerful. After all, they I am also afraid of destroying the balance of the entire Imperial City.

  But if their mysterious courtyard becomes an obstacle to the entire Imperial City, she is really worried that these people will carry out destructive attacks. If someone attacks them even if they destroy the Imperial City, their formation will really not be able to withstand it.

  "Yes, if they carry out destructive attacks, this courtyard won't last long."

   "That's okay. At worst, we can change places. By the way, have you bought a courtyard outside?" Li Qing felt that they should be in another place in the Imperial City. There is room to buy another yard.

  "You can't buy yards in those important places, but you can buy a few yards in other places." Lin You raised his eyebrows slightly. He had already asked Jin Yu and the others to buy several small yards in the Imperial City, and also added He made some formations. Although they are simple formations, they will not attract others' attention, and others cannot easily peek into the situation inside.

  "Husband, after you finish the formation here, we can move to the small courtyard." 

   "That's fine! That way we will be free." Lin You also agreed, otherwise he would lock up his little goblin every day. Here, it feels like being in a bird cage.

  Li Qing was happy, "Okay, I'll move most of the flowers in the yard first." The flowers in the yard are so beautiful, it would be better to move some into the space.

  Li Qing went to work. She didn't have much affection for this yard. After all, it was snatched from others. For her, she could throw it away at any time.

  The large flowers in the yard were so beautiful that Li Qing would feel uncomfortable if she didn't take them away.

  Soon, half of the flowers in the yard were moved away by Li Qing, leaving only a big hole.

  Li Qing took a look at the big and small pit. She directly released a few puppets, processed the big pit for a while, and then filled it with water to create a small pond. She also put a few fish in, and then took He started fishing with a fishing rod.

  When Lin You noticed this scene, he couldn't help but be amused by her. This was so boring.

  When Li Qing was fishing here, she calmed down, and then she found that she heard a little crying and talking.

  The sound of crying... the sound of talking...

  this sound comes from this yard.

  "Are we abandoned?"

  "We are so pitiful. They have all been taken away. Why are we the only ones left?"

  "Dado said that there is a very powerful space in the hands of that human being. There is a space in the space. The rich chaos aura is much more powerful than the chaos energy under the roots of the big flower." 

  "Yes, if it hadn't come into contact with the purer chaos energy, it wouldn't have left that chaos energy behind. Us."

  "Why doesn't she want us? We are also very beautiful!"

  "Ugh..."

  "I...I don't want to be abandoned!"

  "We don't want to be abandoned, but she can hear our voices. "