61-70

Chapter 61 Trouble from the Lu and Wang family 5

  "Baby, we still have to find time to sell these things." Li Qing climbed on the bed and said with her chin in her hands.

  "Don't worry, this thing is easy to sell." Doll seems to be very good at this, "If you are willing, we can sell it now." "Now? Where?"

  "Black market." Doll can I have noticed several black markets for a long time.

  "Let's go!" Li Qing is not sleepy at all now. It is too dangerous to put this thing in her hands, and there are a lot of jewelry in the space, which can be sold.

  In this way, Wawa took Li Qing and flew directly to a black market in Haishi. Although it was already past midnight, it was still very lively here. Under Wawa's guidance, Li Qing found a shop and sold it here. Most of the jewelry received nearly 100 million yuan in capital, and this time she could shop again.

  However, the owner of the store handed Li Qing a price list, and Li Qing noticed that there were a lot of weapons on it.

  Li Qing was so excited that she quickly bought a large number of guns and ammunition from this store. What made Li Qing feel amazing was that the boss just closed the door and took her to the warehouse to get it. Originally, she would need some time in the future, but she didn't expect it. Can be taken now.

  And she noticed that there were a lot of weapons and equipment in the warehouse.

  Li Qing looked jealous, but she didn't dare to stay in this house anymore. It had been long enough. If someone had snitched on her, she would have been sold long ago. Although she was wearing a mask now, but If you are betrayed, it will not be fun if you are recognized.

  Wawa also told her that if they change places tomorrow night, they would be caught too easily if they stay here. Those Wang family members are not easy to deal with. Regardless of whether this matter has nothing to do with Li Qing or not, they They will all blame it on her.

  Li Qing has already seen how shameless the Wang family is. As for the Lu family, seeing that Mr. Lu is quite shrewd, she will spare the Lu family for the time being!

  The Wang family had better attack her. If not, how could she take their treasure with peace of mind? Of course, if they take action again, Li Qing has decided to take away all the belongings of their family next time.

  So even if the Wang family wanted to attack her, it wouldn't be easy. Do they really think that she, Li Qing, is a fool?

  By the time Li Qing returned to the villa, it was already dark. At this time, in the compound, the Wang family was surrounded by police on three floors inside and three outside.

  To put it bluntly, all the money that the Wang family lost was actually considered dirty money, but they made such a big fuss all because the Wang family's eldest son's factory happened to need an investment, and he also got the money, so the Wang family unanimously decided, The money they lost was tied to this investment.

  That's why they dared to make a big fuss, and when the police came, they even talked about the conflict between their daughter and Li Qing.

  But when the police found out that Li Qing had gone to Yuncheng that day, their expressions turned ugly. Well, your daughter chased people to harm them, and finally harmed herself. Then at night, your place was robbed, and she even pressed the button. On a girl's body.

  No, you shouldn't call her a girl. She is the fourth young master's wife. Who among them dares to touch her?

  Besides, the way this family spoke with a twinkling eye, the police actually suspected that they were robbers.