151-160

Chapter 151 Sunny Team 4

  Li Qing said with a smile, "Mom, don't worry, my thunder power has reached level six, what's there to worry about?" As soon as

  Li Qing's words came out, everyone in their car was stunned. I was shocked. You must know that Zheng Ming was driving the car, Zheng Hao was the co-driver, and Zheng Ning, Zhao Jia and Li Qing were sitting behind.

  Her words stunned everyone in the car, and Zheng Ming almost drove the car into a ditch.

  "Uncle, don't risk your life!" Li Qing regretted that she shouldn't have scared them for fun.

  "It's level six. You have to hide this. No wonder you filled in the information with level four of the fire department." Zheng Ming became depressed when he said this. Their little niece even had level four of the secondary department, and he was just Level 2 superpower, how can this be possible?

  Li Qing looked at her uncle, "Uncle, I brought you out this time just to upgrade you." This time, everyone must be upgraded to level three or above.

  Li Qing doesn't have a crystal core that can be upgraded now, but she will have one as soon as they finish defeating the zombies.

  When they arrived near the resort at the foot of the mountain, there were already swarms of zombies behind them. Li Qing immediately threw out her group attack ability. After a few times, all the zombies behind were reduced to ashes. The rest of the zombies that came over turned into ashes.

  Everyone excitedly picked up the crystal nuclei and put them all into Li Qing's hands. Among the pile of crystal nuclei, there were only dozens of first-order crystal nuclei, and the remaining hundreds were all second-order or above, and even some There are third-order crystal nuclei.

  Li Qing collected all the crystal nuclei and said, "I will distribute them to you after they are purified."

  After saying this, she glanced at the resort in front of them, and her face became gloomy when she saw everything inside. down.

  "Qing'er, is the situation inside not good?" Zheng Hao asked, standing next to Li Qing. No one went in rashly now. They had to wait for orders, so they all stood beside Li Qing.

  Li Qing sighed, "Before the end of the world, this villa should have held some kind of dog competition, right?" "

  Ah? When I think about it, there seems to be such a thing." Someone immediately agreed, and it was indeed such a thing. .

  "So there are not only zombies, but also zombie dogs, and mutant dogs in this holiday villa." Li Qing sighed. The key problem is that the levels of these things are not low. The zombies are all level three or above. He There are really not many people who can use these people in front of me.

  If the level 2 superpowers were really forced to rush forward, the casualties would definitely be huge.

  Li Qing continued to scan the surroundings. There was more than just such a villa here. Soon Li Qing saw an empty villa. Because the door of the villa was always locked, it was still very clean inside and there were no zombies. exist.

  Although there is a mutant plant in the yard, the mutant plant doesn't seem to have much power. At most, it can only eat flying insects.

  "Let's go to that villa first." Li Qing took the lead to take everyone to the villa next to it. "We should be lucky that the management of this dog competition is strict, and the door is locked tightly from the inside, otherwise the inside The zombies have long since run out and caused harm to people."