first album

Ryder's point of view

A year passed since we first arrived here, I was hanging out at home with Nova when I heard my phone ringing and noticed that it was Riley calling me.

Ryder: what's up weirdo?

Riley: meet me downstairs, I have news to tell you and Nova.

I hung up the phone and quickly got out of bed then seen Nova standing in the kitchen deciding what to cook for dinner.

Nova: oh good, you're up. Do you want chicken alfredo or lasagna?

Ryder: Riley wants us to meet her downstairs, go get dressed.

Nova: so no dinner?

Ryder: not right now.

I watched as she walked into her bedroom and closed the door then come back out a few minutes later, we quickly walked downstairs after I locked the door.

Nova: I hope she has something good to tell us, I can't keep working every night for tips just to buy food.

Ryder: I know but it's going to be okay, Nova. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Nova: I can't keep lying to my parents Ryder, they think we come here to find success with our music.

Ryder: I know but it's better than being homeless.

Nova: it's not enough Ryder, if we don't make money from our music soon then I am going back where I belong.

Ryder: just relax Nova, it's going to be okay.

We finally made it downstairs and seen my sister standing with Andrew and I couldn't help but notice how excited she was acting.

Ryder: so what's going on Riley?

Riley: should I tell them or you Drew?

Andrew: you tell them.

Nova: tell us what Riley?

I watched as she pulled out an album and handed it to me.

Ryder: is this...?

Riley: our first album!

I quickly hugged Riley and seen Nova standing behind her as I pulled her close to me then kissed her on her lips.

Riley: oh this is unexpected.

I was about to look at Riley again when I felt Nova wrap her arms around my neck as she kissed me back.

Riley: I'm so happy for you two.

Andrew: let's give them some privacy baby, come on.