feeling different ( pt. 2 )

Andrew's point of view

I was on the road with my band while Riley was spending time with her family in Tennessee since I had to catch a flight back to California without her. I had been sitting in the studio with the guys listening to a song we just finished recording when I got a text from an unknown number and seen a picture of her kissing Axel, I immediately become angry with what I just seen but didn't let it show in front of the others so I told them that I had to head back to where Riley was due t an emergency which was a lie.

I flew back to see what was going on with her and Axel, I finally arrived back to her parents house when I seen Nova and Ryder sitting around while they were spending time with Alex.

Andrew: where is she Ryder?

Ryder: she went to the market with our mom why?

Andrew: I need to talk with her about something alone.

Ryder: she should be back soon, they left thirty minutes ago. You don't look so good man, have a seat until she gets back.

Andrew: I'm very upset with her right now, have her call me when she returns.

I headed out of the house and towards my truck when I seen her walking towards me while she called my name.

Riley: Andrew, I thought you were with the guys. Is everything okay?

Andrew: no everything is not okay, I need to talk with you alone.

Riley: okay, I know a place nobody visits that's not far from here. We can talk there.

I watched as she got in my truck beside me and I quickly drove to where she had in mind.

Riley: baby what's wrong?

Andrew: why are you spending time with Axel behind my back?

Riley: I haven't seen Axel since the day he broke my ankle, what are you talking about?

Andrew: I got a text message from an unknown number with a picture of you and him kissing each other.

Riley: are you serious? Show me.

I quickly showed her the picture and noticed the weird expression on her face before she looked at me.

Riley: you're pissed aren't you?

Andrew: I got a picture message of my wife kissing her ex boyfriend, what the hell do you think Riley?

Riley: I would never do anything to hurt you baby, that's an old picture of me and Axel when we started dating in high school. I don't even know how it was found because I never posted it online and he didn't either.

Andrew: obviously someone did or else I wouldn't be seeing it now!

Riley: whoever sent it obviously wants us arguing, can you please believe me Andrew. I would never do anything to hurt you, I love you baby...

Andrew: don't contact me anymore after today, we're finished. I will have the divorce papers mailed to you now get out of my truck Riley.

Riley: please don't do this to me Andrew, our child...

Andrew: the child could be Axel's for all I know.

Riley: I can't believe you just said that to me after what Axel put me through...

Andrew: get out of my truck now Riley!

Riley: you know what? I don't need this.

I watched as she got out of my truck and I drove away while I seen her fall to her knees after I looked in the rear view mirror.