2} Funerals And Doughnut Shootouts

Jenna was pulled outside in the pouring rain that she happened to help start with her previous lighting blast. She knew nothing of Reginald other than he was Five's adoptive father and he was a top contributor to the Project MKUltra testing she was a part of. She hated him for that fact alone. Five wrapped a hand around her waist to keep her under the umbrella, but she pulled away and crouched in the rain until Klaus tried to cover her with his tiny pink one.

"Did something happen?" Grace, the robot mom, asked.
"Dad died," Allison stated, "Remember?"
"Oh. Yes, of course."
"Is Mom okay?"
"Yeah," Diego said, unconvincingly, "yeah, she's fine. She just needs to rest. You know, recharge."
Pogo stepped up and looked to Luther, "Whenever you're ready, dear boy."

He opened the lid and dumped the ashes on the ground which was a lot less than everyone thought would be in there. Jenna looked up at Klaus.
"What?" He whispered, "It just tipped a bit."
"Probably would've been better with some wind," Luther reasoned.
"Does anyone wish to speak?" Pogo asked.
No one responded.
"Very well. In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master... and my friend, and I shall miss him very much. He leaves behind a complicated legacy-"
"He was a monster," Diego cut in with Klaus laughing, "He was a bad person and a worse father. The world's better off without him."
"Diego," Allison tried to stop him but failed.
"My name is Number Two. You know why? Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names. He had mom do it."

"Would anyone like something to eat?" Grace offered, not picking up on the tone of the conversation.
"No, it's okay, Mom," Vanya smiled at her.
"Oh, okay."
"Look, you wanna pay your respects?" Diego continued, "Go ahead. But at least be honest about the kind of man he was."
"You should stop talking now," Luther glared at Diego.
"You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Number One."
"I am warning you."
Jenna looked with a skeptical look at Klaus who returned a similar expression.
"After everything he did to you? He had to ship you a million miles away."
"Diego, stop talking."
"That's how much he couldn't stand the sight of you!"

After that the two started to punch each other. Jenna pulled away from Five again as he tried to shove her behind him and instead cuddled into Klaus' side. She may have, pretty much, just met him, but she liked him.
"Boys," Pogo warned, "Stop this at once."
"Come on, Big Boy!" Diego taunted.
"Hit him!" Klaus chanted, "hit him!"
"Oh my god," Jenna rolled her eyes and held up her hands to stop the two from fighting. She stopped it just a moment too late, though, as Luther had broken Ben's statue.
"I can't believe I'm the one left mediating this," Jenna shook her head, "Stop or I will turn you both into decomposed atoms never to be formed back together again. Whether or not you liked your father, I sure as hell hate him, it's still his funeral. Act like adults and not fucking children. You knocked over your brother's statue over this you fucking idiots. God!"

Jenna dropped her hands in annoyment and in turn dropped Diego and Luther to the ground. She turned on her heel and marched inside, Five close behind her muttering, "God, we don't have time for this!"
Jenna ignored him and walked over to sit on the stairs. After a few minutes Vanya walked in.
"Hey," Jenna waved.
"Hi."
"So, if you don't mind me asking, why does your family hate you so much?"
"Well, I published a book a few years ago exposing the family secrets. They didn't take too kindly to it."
"Why didn't they want you here?"
"I'm the ordinary one. They leave me out of everything."
"Ordinary?"
"Yeah, I don't have powers like them. You do, though. Are you like us?"

"Not quite," Jenna held up her wrist to reveal 001 tattooed on her, "I'm an experiment from the 60's. Dealt with some supernatural shit in the 80's. Long story short, Five teleported me into the apocalypse on accident and everything spirals from there."
"What can you do?"
"Control electricity and even electrons if I wanted to."
"Whoa, that's intense."
"Yeah, no shit."