29} Intimate Bonding Taco Time

"Hello?" Allison called in.
"Le petit mort, le petit mort," Klaus muttered.
"What? You don't speak French, dipshit," Jenna shook her head.
"It's 'the little death'," He explained, erupting into laughter with Jenna and Allison.
Jenna waved up to everyone standing on the balcony, grabbing Klaus' attention. He lowered his sunglasses and said, "I know this is impossible, but... did we all get sexier?"
Allison took a moment before noticing her sister, "Vanya..."
"I can't believe I have a sister," Vanya exclaimed before running down the stairs to see her.
"I missed you," Allison told her, sincerely.
"Thank god someone did."

Bill and Elliott watched everything from the balcony overhead.
"Are you okay, Bill?" Elliott grabbed his shoulder.
"Yeah, yeah. I will be. I think."
"Good. I promise we'll find you a real nice lady to go on a date with soon, buddy."
"Thanks, El. I do need a distraction."
"Well, we'll find you one soon enough."
Back downstairs, Vanya and Allison initiated a massive hug while Klaus and Diego did the same, forcing Jenna into it as well.
"Man, you are drunk," Diego pinched Klaus' cheek.
"Yeah. No, just a little... just a few... oh, that's so sweet," Klaus held a hand to his heart watching his two sisters reunite and joining in on their hug.

"Klaus," Five caught his attention, "Is Ben still here?"
"Oh, uh... no," he replied, "No, unfortunately ghosts can't time travel and Jenna was lying to you earlier. That little, fiery gaslighter."
"Are you kidding me?" Ben yelled, rolling his eyes.
Jenna rested her head on her husband's shoulder whispering in his ear, "He's here."
"Gotcha. All right, then. Let's get down to business."
Everyone followed Five upstairs, with a bit of bickering.
"Hey, Diego," Allison flagged him down, "Can't say hi to nobody?"
"Hi, Allison," He muttered.
"What was that?"
"Hi, Allison!"
"Thank you!"

Everybody eventually gathered in the living room and listened to Five yap.
"All right. First off, I wanna say I'm sorry. I know I really screwed the pooch on this whole going-back-in-time-and-getting-stuck thing. But the real kick in the pants here is we brought the end of the world back here with us."
"Oh, my god, again?" Klaus checked while pouring himself a drink and looking around, "All of you knew? Why am I always the last one to find out about the end of the- Oh, my god. My cult is going to be so pissed. Five! I told them we had until 2019."
"We have until Monday," Five broke the news, "We have six days."
"Is it Vanya?"
"Klaus," Allison scolded him.
"What? It's usually Vanya."

"Do you have any leads, Five?" Vanya asked.
"Yeah, we have one," Jenna handed him a file which he passed to Allison containing a picture of their father.
"Holy shit, is that Dad?" Allison questioned.
"Yeah," Diego glared at the thought.
"That's him?" Vanya leaned over to look.
"He's standing on the grassy knoll," Diego elaborated.
"Diego, Five, and I have been trying to talk to him about what that means exactly," Jenna explained, "So far, we've got nothing."
"Not nothing," Diego corrected, "We know he's planning to kill Kennedy."
"Maybe," Five corrected, again, "But we don't know who or what sets doomsday on motion. Could be Kennedy, could be something entirely independent. But is we know something changes the timeline, we have to make it right again."

"Yeah, but how are we supposed to fix it if we don't know what's broken?" Allison asked.
"Come on. Do the math," Diego interjected, "We know Dad's having shady-ass meetings with some shady-ass people. We know he's on the grassy knoll in three days to kill the president. So I think we all know what we have to do. Kill Dad."
"Find Dad," Five said at the same time as Diego's 'Kill Dad'.
Everyone looked at them dumbfounded, with Vanya reasoning, "Well, none of us are supposed to be here, right? I mean, what if it's us? Has anyone here down anything to screw up the timeline?"

The room fell silent until Luther spoke, "Diego's been stalking Lee Harvey Oswald."
"And you're working for Jack Ruby," Diego shot back.
"Allison has been very involved in local politics," Klaus pointed out.
"Okay, you started a cult," She fired back at him.
"Thank you!" Ben contributed from the corner.
"I'm... I'm just a... a nanny on a farm," Vanya defended herself, "I don't have anything to do with that."
"Well, maybe you do, we just don't know it yet," Allison reasoned.
Diego whistled to get everyone's attention, "Listen to yourselves. Everything in our new lives is connected to Kennedy. That can't be a coincidence. Luther works for Ruby, Allison is protesting the government, Dad is on the grassy knoll, Klaus is... doing something weird and pervy but probably related. See, clearly, we were all sent back here for one special reason; saving John Fitzgerald Kennedy."