19} Kenny's Birthday Party!

Jenna and Five arrived back to the Academy as happy as could be. Well, until they saw the wreckage of what was the Academy. Jenna burst out of the car and ran to her new found family to make sure everyone was okay.
"Klaus! Oh my god! What happened? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine. I'm fine."
"Diego? Hey, it's alright." Jenna knelt in front of him and wrapped her arms around him. He was too distraught over Grace and Pogo's deaths.
"I- I... She's gone, Jenna. Real- really gone."
"Shhhhh. I've got you."
I've got him. He'll be alright.

"Hey, guys!" Five finally got to the scene, "This is it. The apocalypse is still on. The world ends today."
"I thought you said it was over," Luther rose up.
"I was wrong, okay?"
"Is the newspaper headline the same?" Jenna asked.
"Unfortunately, yes. This newspaper, I found it in the future the day I got stuck. The headline hasn't changed at all."
"No, that doesn't mean anything," Diego lifted his head from Jenna's shoulder, "Time could've been altered since that newspaper came out this morning."
"When he found it," Jenna started to explain, "He assumed the Academy collapsed along with everything else around here."
"Exactly," Five sighed, "And here we are. The moon's still shining, the earth is in one piece, but not the Academy."

Klaus snatched the newspaper from Five's hands, "I'm confused."
"Then listen to me, you idiot!" Five snapped, "Vanya destroys the Academy before the apocalypse. I thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, but he was the fuse. Vanya is the bomb."
"Oh my god," Jenna stared at her husband, "Vanya causes the apocalypse."
"We have to find her," Luther said while staring off into space.
After he said it, helicopters started to fly around the area right down on them and the remains of the Academy.
"We have to go, now!" Diego commanded.
"Regroup at the Super Star. Go!" Luther finished off before sprinting away.

Five grabbed Jenna's shoulders and looked at her.
"I'm so sorry, Angel," He told her, "I thought all of this was over, but it's not."
"It's not your fault, Five."
"I know, but I just wanted this to work out this time. I really want to meet your family for once. Have a restart at our own. I'm so, so sorry, Love."
"It's going to be alright. We'll get through this like we always do. I love you."
"I love you, too. Let's jump out of here."
Five grabbed her hand, kissed her knuckles making her laugh, and spatial jumped them both out of the rubble and to the Super Star.
I love this little man too much for my own good.

~

The two lovebirds got there much faster than the rest of the family leaving Jenna with enough time to rent a lane. She loved bowling, but rarely got to do it. She loved going with Steve when she was younger back home in Hawkins. She even got pretty good at it. Though now she was a bit rusty. Her and Five played a quick game filled with the two trying to ambush one another's bowls and face fulls of pretzel bites. After their game, the family started to file in.
Come on. They're so crashing our party.

They all gathered around the lane Five and Jenna had finished renting and recouped.
"Look," Luther started off, "I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to prepare."
"For what?" Diego asked.
"To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya." Allison smacked him with his reply, "We may not have a choice, Allison."
"Bullshit," Diego called, "There's always a choice."
"Yeah, like what?" Five questioned him.
Diego shrugged, "I don't know."
"Look," Luther put his hands out, "whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya. And fast, okay? She could be anywhere."

Klaus looked up from his newspaper with an excited expression, "Or... here." He held it out for everyone to see, "Look at this."
It was an ad for the local orchestra with her face advertising.
"That's her," Jenna smiled, "Seems that her concert's tonight."
"Hello," An employee awkwardly walked up to the family, "I hate to intrude, but my manager says if you'd not gonna bowl, you gotta leave."
A grumpy man angrily slammed a pair of shoes down on the counter. Jenna huffed and stomped her way over adding an extra game on her tab along with a few extra bowlers.