18} Retirement!?

Jenna walked in on Five blending up an unusually bright green concoction at the bar.
"I thought you said you'd try to stop drinking?" Jenna crossed her arms and leaned on the counter next to him.
He jumped, "Jeez! You scared me."
"Back to the point, bitch."
"Well, now that there's no more apocalypse, probably,  why not live a little? I won't get drunk, I promise, but I'm in the mood for a little margarita."
"Make me one while you're at it."
"No. No more alcohol for you."
"You are so hypocritical. Give me."

Jenna stole the blender and poured herself a glass, sticking a little umbrella in it to top it all off.
Five sighed, "Now what do we do?"
"Well, if we actually stopped it, how about we buy a house and have a restart at life?"
"So, does that mean you don't want a divorce anymore?"
"Piece it together yourself, Sherlock. What do you think?"
"I think you're still twisted up with your feelings, but love me too much to kick me to the curb. Sound about right, Delores?" He peered over to the doll on the counter next to him.
"Shut the fuck up before I change my mind."

They both laughed a bit at one another, but the sound of a knock at the door pulled them from their thoughts. They both stood up to go answer it. As Five opened the door, they were met with Hazel pointing a gun at them.
"Hey, old-timers," Hazel smiled.
"Do you have my sister?" Five asked.
"And if not, would you like a margarita?" Jenna shook her glass around a bit.
Five walked away and told Hazel, "Come on it."

They walked back to the bar with Hazel still pointing a gun at them.
"If you're here to kill us," Five sat back down, gesturing to his gun.
"Oh, shit," Hazel bashfully put it away, "Sorry. Old habits. Well, I can understand why you might feel that way, you know..."
"Well, you did attack our house, tried to kill my family..."
"And kidnapped my favorite brother-in-law," Jenna added.
"Well," Hazel replied, "there's not much I can do about the past. Don't forget, I'm not the only killer in this room. You two have your own bloody histories. Speaking of which, that job y'all did in Calhoun, that shit's legendary. Can't believe I'm sittin' here talkin' to you, after all-"

"Hazel, why are you here?" Five cut him off.
"Well, I'm, you know-"
This time Hazel was cut off by Diego kicking him in the back.
"Diego, stop it," Jenna groaned.
He ignored her and continued to fight him.
"You know," Five sighed, "Before you kill him, you might wanna hear what he has to say."
"I'm gonna kill you for what you did to Patch," Diego threatened.
"Let's just watch this unfold," Jenna took a sip from her drink, "Five bucks on Hazel."
"No deal. I wanted Hazel. My brother doesn't have a chance in hell."

Jenna leaned into Five's side and clutched his suit after Diego stabbed Hazel in the leg. They continued to brawl it out, Diego even doing a flip and smashing Hazel's face. Everything looked to be going in Diego's favor, he even bit Hazel's ear. Five annoyingly got out of his seat and spatial jumped over behind Diego, smashing a glass vase over his head to stop him from killing Hazel.
"I draw the line at biting," Five griped.
"Good call," Jenna gave him a thumbs up, "You don't seem to mind when I'm the one doing the biting, though."
"Oh, shut up."
"All right," Hazel rubbed the back of his head, "I don't need to hear about what you two do in your alone time"

Five rolled his eyes, "Hazel, whatever you came here to say, I suggest you make it quick, before he comes around."
"I left my partner, quit the Commission, came to volunteer."
"For what?"
"To help stop the apocalypse."
Five sat and chuckled while sipping his margarita.
"What on earth could be so funny to you right now?"
"Before I answer that, why do you wanna help us?"
"Let's just say I have a vested interest in a doughnut shop."
"Well, I hate to break it to you, pal, but you're a day late and a dollar short. The fact that you're here right now means, without a shadow of a doubt, the apocalypse is over."
"Really? How do you know?"