5} Not The Fucking Mannequin!

"You have got to be kidding me," Jenna stared up at the department store sign in disbelief while being soaked by the pouring rain. They'd wandered around the city for a few hours just trying to feel like their old selves again, and he had to ruin it by taking them to get Delores.
"Hey, don't act like I'm the only one attached to her. You would've been stuck with just me if it weren't for her. Admit it; you like her as much as I do."
"I do not. Yes, it was nice having a companion other than you sometimes, but I'm not attached to that... thing."
"Whatever you need to tell yourself, Love. Come one."
"God," She huffed, "The stupid ass things I do for you that you'd never do for me."

Jenna begrudgingly followed her idiot of a husband into the Gimbel Brother's to fetch his emotional support mannequin. He spatial jumped in while she phased through the door.
"Stay behind me," he whispered.
Jenna rolled her eyes and pushed past him instead. He stopped and grabbed a flashlight off one of the racks while Jenna used her powers to light up her hands.
"Found her," Jenna shrugged, "She's all yours, Darling. God, I can't believe I'm doing this."
Five slowly walked down the aisle giving Delores a look of pure adoration, one Jenna hadn't seen in over a year.

"Delores. It's good to see you. I've missed you... we both have. Obviously."
"He's a nut job, am I right?" Jenna whispered to another mannequin standing right next to her.
"Well, I... it's been a rough couple of days."
"Uh, Five?"
He ignored Jenna and kept staring at Delores.
"Five! We're in trouble! Hide!"

(Start playing Heartache Tonight for a more fun reading experience. Yes, the show uses Don't Stop me Now, but I wanted to mix it up. Plus, Jenna's already had a massive fight scene to that song in Escape and I'm trying to break her character off from Queen a bit. Enjoy!)
"Duck!"
Jenna grabbed onto Five and pulled him down to avoid the gunshots. They ran behind a clothing rack and noticed two masked figures shooting the mannequins, including Delores.

"Shit, Jenna. It's them! I have to save her."
"Don't you fucking dare, Five Hargreeves."
He didn't listen and ran out to grab Delores from the gunshots. By the time he got back, Jenna had disappeared. He started to panic, until her saw her notorious glow from across the room. She jumped onto Hazel's back and started to shock him.
"I'm sorry, I really liked you, Hazel!"
"Get off of me, Jenna! I liked you too. We could've been friends!"
"A bit too late for that now, don't you think?"
"Cha Cha, don't you dare shoot at her, you'll hit me!"
Jenna slid off of Hazel's back just before Cha Cha started shooting.
"Not cool, Cha Cha! Not cool."

Jenna disappeared behind another clothing rack while she messed with Hazel and Cha Cha's equipment.
"Where'd my gun go, Hazel? I've told you five times already not to touch my shit."
"I didn't. Now, why'd you take my taser?"
"Ugh, it must've been the girl."
"Yeah, my girl," Five bragged before spatial jumping out of their sight.
"Take this you hunks of shit!" Jenna had pulled out her crow bar and smacked behind Cha Cha's knees, causing her to fall to the floor.
"That's for shooting up my husband's imaginary therapist."
She didn't notice Hazel's presence behind her, and he took his opportunity to shoot her shoulder. Five swooped in and grabbed her immediately after, spatial jumping with her out of the gun fire and near a gardening rack.

"You need to be more careful, Jen. Are you hurt?"
"I'm just peachy. Give me that."
Jenna snatched the garden rake out of his hand and crept out into the racks once again.
"Elastic wrist splint," Hazel examined a product, "Yes!"
Jenna sliced open his arm with the rake and finished it off by flinging it into his foot. Five had sliced Cha Cha's face with a shovel at the same time. Jenna ran and found Five gathering Delores from where he left her.