16} Slit Throats And Shattered Glass

"Hell yes!" Jenna leaned her head out the window, "More music!" She blared Pink Cadillac throughout the car while they discussed.
Absolute classic, baby!

"Jen, sweetie, you need to focus with us," Five reasoned.
"Nope. No focusing. We've been driving for ages and haven't talked much. I love you for your pink Cadillac, crushed velvet seats, riding in the back, oozing down the street..."
"Ignore her. We have another fifteen-ish minutes till we get to the cabin."
"I'm really worried about Allison," Luther sighed, sadly.
"We all are, bud," Klaus agreed.
"Would it make you feel better if I flew there before you all?" Jenna offered, "I could make sure everything's okay."
"That would be nice, Jenna. Thank you," Luther smiled at her.

"Nope," Five shook his head, "Not happening."
"Why? I'm the only one who can do it. You're driving."
"I said no."
"Why?"
"Because I'm not gonna risk losing you to this Jenkins guy, alright? Please, just stay here. We'll be there soon."
"Fifteen minutes is a long time. Anything could happen."
"Just stay here."
"Five, I promise nothing will happen to me. I want to make sure your sister is alright. Right Luther?"
"Please Five?" Luther looked to his brother.
"Ugh, fine," He caved, "But if anything happens to you I'll kill you myself."
"I'll be safe, don't worry."

Jenna popped open the door and flew out, gliding through the air as fast as she could. She got to the cabin in a few minutes where she found Allison on the porch.
"Jesus, Jenna!" Allison grabbed her chest, "You scared me? What are you doing here?"
"I'm here to help you. This where Vanya is?"
"It should be. Let's go."

All around them on the porch were lights swinging and blinds rustiling, almost like the sound of the violin from inside was causing it. They looked between one another and walked to the door.
"Vanya? Is that you?" Allison yelled over the noise.
Jenna opened the front door and let Allison in first.

"Vanya," Allison exclaimed, "There you are. What is going on?"
"What are you doing here?" Her sister asked, "And why are you here, Jenna?"
"We came to find you," Jenna smiled.
"Are you okay?" Allison asked.
"Yeah," Vanya replied like there was no problem.
"There's something... weird going on," Allison shook her head, "What's causing it?"
"Me."
"I knew I felt weird electrons near you," Jenna muttered.
"What do you mean 'me'?" Allison was confused.
"She has powers, Allison," Jenna elbowed her, "I'm guessing sound manipulation by the looks of it."
"Yeah," Vanya smiled at her, "I made those things happen. With... my powers, like Jenna said. Turns out I've had them all this time. It's weird, huh?"

Allison gasped, "It's in- it's incredible."
"But?"
"Ca- can we do this in the car?"
"Why?"
"You're not gonna wanna hear it I'm guessing," Jenna told her.
"Well, that's never stopped Allison before."
Allison sighed and caved in, "Leonard Peabody? His real name is Harold Jenkins." Vanya didn't reply and just stared before Allison continued, "Remember when I couldn't find anything in the library on Leonard? It's because Leonard Peabody doesn't exist. Harold Jenkins does. He was in prison for twelve years. He murdered his father when he was thirteen."
"This is... insane. His dad was an engineer at the-"
"It's true, though," Jenna said, "We aren't lying, I swear."
"I have the police report in the car for evidence, we can show you," Allison offered.

"I don't... I don't understand," Vanya laughed slightly.
"Leonard, Harold, I- I know it doesn't make any sense, and I know it sounds crazy, but we were in his house."
"He has pictures of the Umbrella Academy with their eyes gouged out," Jenna widened her own eyes, "Even had files on me and no one ever knew that I was married into your family. Creepy as fuck man."
"Wh-what? I-" Vanya was exasperated.
"I promise I will tell you everything in the car, but it's not safe," Allison told Vanya.
"No, stop," Vanya sat on the couch while Allison knelt in front of her with Jenna sitting on the couch opposite.