6} Stalking And Convenience Store Robberies

BEEP!

I didn't even set an alarm, what the hell.

BEEP!

Stop...

BE-

Jenna squinted her eyes open to see Five shutting the alarm off. It felt surreal. She hadn't woken up in his arms since... the incident. He'd slept on the couch for months due to his shame. Now, things felt as normal as they could feel. Jenna snuggled back into his side as he settled back down.
"We have to go, Jen."
"Where? Why? Can't we just stay like this for a bit?"
"But we have to get going if we're going to get anywhere with this eyeball."
"I wouldn't argue with me if you really want me to make the divorce papers disappear."
"Fine. Ten minutes sound good?"
"Sounds perfect."

And they just laid there soaking in one another's presence. As much as Five didn't want to admit it, he'd missed this so, so much. She felt just right in his arms, laying on his chest. Like they were just perfect. But, their ten minutes came to an end too soon and they had to go. As Five started to change, Jenna noticed a cut on his arm reopening.
"Come here," She waved him over and sat him on the bed.
She healed the wound to the best of her ability and slapped a train engine band-aid on top for good measure.

After they both finished getting dressed, Five zipped up his duffel bag, including Delores, and went to open the door.
"Why are we leaving out that thing? Can't we just use the front door?"
"We could, but I don't feel like socializing right now."
Jenna rolled her eyes and floated herself down while Five climbed. She noticed Klaus just below them digging in the dumpster.

"I'd ask what you're up to, Klaus," Five said as he finished descending the ladder, "but then it occurred to me... I don't care."
"Hey, Five."
"Hey, Klausy! Who's your friend up there?" Jenna smiled at Klaus and Ben.
"Friend? What friend, Jenna?" Five looked at her like she was insane.
"The guy sitting up there on the fire escape. Wearing all black."
"How the fuck can she see me?" Ben asked.
"I don't know," Klaus' eyes widened.
"Because I can see everything. Am I not supposed to see you?"
"No, I'm dead. Only Klaus can see me. You must be Five's wife I've heard so much about."
"Unfortunately I am. It's nice meeting you... Ben?"
"Spot on!"
"Hell yeah!"

Five stared at Jenna like she was insane, "Who the fuck are you talking to?"
"Ben."
"He's here?"
"Right up there."
"Well, hi Ben. I've missed you."
"Tell him I've missed him."
"He says he missed you too."

"Hey, let's get back to why you were coming out of your window. You know there are easier ways out of the house, buddy?" Klaus was fed up with talking with or about Ben.
"This one involved the least amount of talking. Or so I thought."
"Hey, hey, hey, so... you need any more company today? I could, uh... clear my schedule."
"No need. Jenna is enough company for me. Plus, it looks like you've got your hands full."

"Oh, this? No, no. I can do this whenever. I'm just-" He cut himself off by falling backwards on his butt into the trash, "I just misplaced something. That's all. Oh! Found it! Thank god!" He reappeared with a half eaten bagel in his hand and took a big bite, forcing himself to gulp down the nastiness of it, "Delicious."
"I'm done funding your drug habit. Let's go, Jenna."
"Come on! You don't- maybe I just wanna hang out with my brother and little sister," Five wasn't listening and carried on walking, "¡Mi hermano! I love you! Even if you can't love yourself!"

"Sorry Klaus! No more drug money!" Jenna quickly yelled before sprinting away with Five to steal a van.
She took the driver's seat because she felt like it and drove them to the prosthetics lab. Five held on for dear life the entire time. If there was one thing about Jenna that scared him more than anything, it was her driving skills. She sucked. As they sat across the street, Five carefully watched while Jenna messed around with the radio, ultimately landing on Psycho Killer.
It just fits the mood.