23} Kinky Bodyguards And The Frankel Footage

Jenna and Five were sat at a table in an 'adult club' waiting for Luther. Five contently sipped his whiskey whilst peering around the room for his brother while Jenna stared intensely at the women on stage.
"She's too young for you," Luther said to Five as he walked over.
"It's not me you should be worried about," Five took another sip of his drink, "It's her."
"What?" Jenna snapped out of her trance, "They're really pretty."
"Yeah, my friend said you asked when she got off of work but I thought she said 'she' by accident and meant Five."
"I'm happily married," Five smiled, "Her on the other hand, I don't know if happily is the right description by the way she was staring."
"Oh, shut up. I threw her a twenty because the men here are weird as fuck. Anyways, it's nice to see you brother-in-law."

"What do you two want?" Luther rolled his eyes, "Or should I say what does Five want?"
"For you to stop hovering like an ambitious stripper and sit down with us." Luther obliged and pulled up a chair before Five continued, "How long have you been here?"
"A year, thanks to you. How 'bout you, Jen?"
"About three months give or take."
"I'm sorry, Luther," Five apologized, surprisingly, "I know that couldn't have been easy."
"I thought everybody was dead!" Luther huffed and looked around, "I gotta go."

"Luther, wait," Jenna grabbed his arm, "Look, I get it, okay? I know what it's like to be stuck in time... thinking this is how you're gonna live out the rest of your life. On the run, and not knowing if you're ever gonna see the people you love again, and to be in an unfamiliar world. But Luther, you're not alone."
"We have to find the others because the world ends again in ten days," Five finished, "We have no idea how to stop it."
"I don't give a shit. Sorry, Jenna," He gave her a sad smile and left.
"Damnit!" Five threw back the rest of his whiskey, "Why is everyone nice to you but an ass to me?"
"Because I can be a nice person, sweetheart. You're, to put this nicely, a bit blunt. I haven't burned any bridges with your side of the family, other than with Vanya. You, on the other hand, have beef with everyone. Be a bit nicer and they'll return the favor. It's not that hard."
"I'm not nice."
"Then they won't be nice back. Beggars can't be choosers, pocket watch. Can we go home now? I'm really tired."
"After I really talk to him."

Five shot up out of his seat and stormed after Luther with Jenna not too far behind him.
"What the hell is wrong with you, Luther?" Five grabbed his brother, "I just told you the world is gonna end in ten days."
"Yeah, well, you're always saying that."
"And so far, I've been right."
"Look, you want to go save the world? Knock yourself out. All right? I already got a job."
"Wait, you work in this shithole?" Jenna asked.
"Yeah. Well, my boss owns the place. I'm his body man."
"What's that? Like a masseuse or something?" Five scrunched up his face.
"Or something..." Jenna mouthed, "Kinky?"

"No, no. Okay, you can make fun all you want, but I take good care of Mr. Ruby."
"So it is something kinky?" Jenna's face dropped, "I don't judge, but I didn't expect this from you of all people. Klaus, sure, but you?"
"Wait," Five cut her off, "Ruby. The Jack Ruby, the gangster who shot Oswald?"
"Yeah, the one and only."
"Well, it finally happened. That gorilla DNA has taken over your mind."
"Hey, watch it, all right? Jack's a good friend."
"You are doing nothing but convince me further that you're in a relationship with him," Jenna explained.

Five ignored her, "And you're Number One. Número Uno. Remember?"
"There is no Number One, well other than Jenna I guess. Not anymore for the Academy. Not in 1963. Look, I've been stranded here alone for a year. What did you expect?"
"I get it, all right? You watched Pogo die, the world exploded, and I marooned your big dumb ass in time. I'm sorry, okay? But I'm asking for your help, Luther. The Umbrella Academy needs you."
"It doesn't need me. It never did."
"Luther, honey," one of the performers said, "Jack's about to lose it on some half-wit. A little help?"
"Ah, shit."