Her POV

As soon as I read the text, "It's over.", I went numb.

"Stella, I trusted you the most and I have warned you so many times not to play pranks with me and you did agree with that. You used to play pranks with small things and that annoyed me a lot but I tolerated it cause you're my best friend. But, regarding this John's prank, I'm not ok and I completely lost trust in you. Unna nambunen ana nee enna ipdi emathita, ennaku rombo kevalama feel aagudhu. Am I that dumb? How can you lie about the marriage and groom, Stella? I feel so stupid for trusting you, blindly. I don't think our friendship will work out. Let's end it."

This was the first paragraph sent by Jeni.

Then, the other text was,

"It's over."

I quickly dialled her number but she didn't pick up the call. I kept calling her again and again and I gave her around 16 missed calls.

"Enna dhan d panra? Phone edukuriya illa naan un veetuku kelambi varata? We need to talk.", I sent her a voice note and her last seen was 12.40 pm. She didn't come online after sending me the text.

I felt bad reading her text. Rombo over huh pannitomo, kastama iruku Ava anupuna text huh padicha. I crossed my limits, nenaikiren.

"I'm sorry, Jeni. Naan venumne pannala, chumma prank panlamnu dha pannen, d. I'm sorry d. Unna hurt pannadhuku, ivlo hurt avanu nenaikala, d. Sorry, d. It's over lam solladha. Nee illama epdi d naan irupen. Nee ennoda uyir thozhi, d. Sorry d.", I sent her a voice note.

I was anxiously waiting for her reply. Her last seen was the same and she never came online.
Just then, I heard a sound near the steps.

That guy who came with Mathew was taking few furniture, upstairs.

"Pavam, rombo tired huh irukumla avangaluku. Sapadu poi kuduthutu varlama?"
I thought.

Mathew munnadi poga ennaku shy huh iruke.

Author: Ipo enna unna ponnu parka vandha paiyan munnadiya poi nikka solrom? Shy huh feel panranu solra?😒

Just then, I looked at myself in the mirror.
Yuck, enna t shirt and pajamas la kevalama theriyuren. Mathew enna enna nenachu iruparu? First impression he kevalama poiduchu.

I changed into an anarkali dress and headed upsatirs after applying some makeup.

When I stood there with the plates in my hand, he just gave me a glance. Before he could say something, his cousin started talking to me. Even though, I was paying attention to his cousin, my full attention was on Mathew.

I was completely lost in his eyes. I was admiring each and everything he did. The way he ate food, the way he looked at me with eyes filled with love gave me butterflies.

Author: Seththapayale, Avan unna love oda pakala, hate oda pakuran.

Just then, I got a call from Jeni. I headed out quickly excusing myself.

"Hello, Jeni. I'm sorry, d. Naan venumne pannala."

"Podhum d. Naan avlo kevalama poiten la unnaku. Ipdi kevala paduthuvanu nenaikala, d. Onnume namma pesika vendam. Naan un life vitu poren. Nee happy huh iru."

These lines moistened my eyes. Fear of losing her made me, panic.

"Hey, apdilam solladha d. I'm sorry, naan enna panna nee enna manipa, sollu d. Naan panren. Please, enna vitutu pogadha, you are my best friend, la?"

"I only considered you as my best friend, you didn't. If you would have considered me as your bff, you wouldn't have done this to me. Podhum, d. I have seen, a lot. Let's end our relationship. Nalaiku idhe madhiri edhachum periya vishayathula prank pannuva, adhellam thangura sakthi enkita illa. Enna vitudu."