My fault

Stella's POV:

After hearing Saniyan and Mentally unstable statement from him, my past replayed inform tof my eyes.

Those words were used by Juno and Daisy which traumatized me, a lot.

He literally left me, crying in the living room.

I was going breathless and yeah, I guessed it that I'm going to experience a panic attack.

I quickly crawled to my room and searched for anti-anxiety pills. I gulped one and laid down on the bed.

I was thinking about my miserable fate.

"Kadhal lam chumma, eye treat. Unmaiyana kadhaluku mariyadhaiye illa, la? Inime indha life ennaku vendam. Nalaiku mothama mudichida poren.", I thought while tears were flowing from my eyes.

Mathew's POV:
I was in deep sleep when a sound disturbed my sleep. It was my phone ringing.

I picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Mathew. I'm the doctor speaking.", he said.

"Haan, yes doctor. Tell me."

"Mathew, it's been a week since you were diagnosed with diabetes. Today, you have to come for the checkup. I hope you remember."

"Yes yes doctor. I'll come. Please send me the address and time.", I said.

"Ok.", he said and I hung up the call.

After some time, I went to the washroom to get refreshed.

I came out and wore good-looking clothes. I checked my phone and I saw doctor has sent me the address and time. He had told to visit him at 2pm and it's 12:00 pm, now.

I thought of having my lunch and leaving the house.

I opened my room's door and went out only to find her sitting on the couch. She looked dull.

I completely ignored as I don't remember when she came home, yesterday. I was high on Marijuana yesterday. So, I drifted off quickly in my room.

I heeded to the kitchen to get some water when I was interrupted by her.

"Mathew?"

I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

"I want to talk to you.", she said.

I sat in the single seater sofa infront of her.

"I don't have all day. Say, fast." I said maintaing a stern face. That's when, I noticed a bandaid on her forehead. I wanted to ask what happened to her but I chose not to.

"Mathew, let's get divorced.", she said and my face changed.

"This won't work between us. Let's part ways. Atleast, you'll be happy after we get separated."

I started laughing. After that, I looked directly into her eyes.

"What do you think? I will give you divorce, quickly. Never ever."

"What? But, why? You don't like me, right? Then, what's stopping you from doing it?"

I chuckled.

"Eppo dhan puriyudhu. Enna diabetic patient aakita and property kuda un kaiya vitu poiduchu adhan ipo ivan kuda vazhndhu enna seiya porom, adhanala divorce vangidalamnu nenaikira. Crt? Adhu matum mudiyadhu, d. Enna epdi diabetic aakuniyo, adhu madhiri I'll ame your life, a living hell. Nee en kooda vazhura oru oru nimishamum naragama iruku. Nee ennaku panna dhroagathuku kadavule unna mannika mataru.", I said.

"Thevai illa pesadhinga. Naan onnum idhellam plan panni pannala, neenga dha enna thevai illama sandhegam paduringa and after whatever happened yesterday, naan unga kuda vazha mudiyadhu."

"Enna nadandhuchu d nethu? Nee edho oru stranger huh trap panna partha adhu thappa dha thonuchu ennaku adhanala dha golddigger sonnen. Unmaiya sonna kasakudha?"

"Adhachum paravala ana nethu night enna...", I was interrupted by a call.

I cut the call which was from doctor and continued.

"Enna nethu night? Ama, naan ganja bodhai la dha irundhen. Nee enna ekka kuduadhu en kudikirenga ganja ellam? Puriyudha, you are nobody to me and naan apdi dha irupen. Pudikalana kelambi unga appa veetuku po, naan divorce lam thara mudiyadhu.", I said.

"Alla veetuku ellam poga maten. Indha life huh verthututen, inimel enna pannanumnu ennaku theriyum."

"Ohh, enna saga poriya? Po, saavu. Naan sandhoshama irupen. Po, d.", I said and left the place.

I drove to the clinic and met the doctor.

"Hello, Mathew."

"Hi, doctor."

"How are you feeling, now?"

"Parvala, doctor. But, apo apo dizziness, excessive hunger indha symptoms lam varudhu."

"It's normal and naan sorla tablets follow pannuga, you'll be alright.", he said.

"Doctor, if you don't mind can I ask you something?"

"Yes"

"How did I get diabetes, doctor?"

"Maybe your lifestyle nala."

"No, doctor. I'm a fitness freak and also, en marriage eku munnadi varaikum I was having nutritious food, dhan. After getting married, my wife used to cook foods which are high in calories, adhu saptu dha I gained weight."

"High calories food na? What do you mean?"

"Like, she had used ghee and butter in my regular Indian food to make me gain weight."

The doctor started laughing.

"Neenga epome sapudra Indian food dhane spatu irukeenga adhula ghee, butter lam use panna weight gain aagumnu yaaru sonna. Ghee sapta udambu nalladhu, sir. It's not only about gaining weight. It has various benefits as well.", he said.

"Epome homemade food dha sapduveengala?"

"No, doctor. Sometimes, fast food sapduven."

"Ok, what about drinking? Do you'd rink or smoke?", he asked.

"Illa doctor. But, yeah I do take Marijuana."

"What? Ethana nalla indha pazhakam?"

"From past 6 months, Yen doctor enna achu?"

"Yenna, Mathew? Ivlo periya thappu pannitu you are blaming your wife for giving you food which promotes weight gain."

"Ennachu, doctor?"

"Mathew aren't you aware of the fact that Marijuana has a high contribution in making a person, diabetic."

I was shocked to hear those words.

"Neenga sapta fast foods and marijuana intake is the reason why you are an diabetic, today. Your wife has nothing to do with this. Mudinja alavuku, homemade food sapdunga, butter ghee sapudradhala endha prechanayum illa. Limit oda eduthukonga.", he said.

"But, doctor. I overheard her conversation with someone and she was telling that she did all this deliberately to make me gain weight."

"Did you hear the full conversation? When I came to your house on that day, she was crying after knowing that you have got diabetes. Andha ponna apdi patta ponnu madhiri theriyala because she did enquire how you got diabetes and she did ask me does the food she makes was the reason for diabetes. She was really concerned for you. She was telling me that instead of you, she should have developed diabetes. She said she can't see you in pain. I'm damn sure that she never had such intentions. It's a clear misunderstanding, Mathew.", he said and that's when it realized my mistake.

After getting the prescribed medicines from the doctor, I sat inside my car. I was feeling very guilty for yelling at her.

"Thappu ennodayadhu, naan avazha pottu thiteeten. She has said that it would have been better if she had got diabetes instead of me. Naan dha marijuana addict anadhala diabetic ayiten. I'm sorry, Stella.", I thought and drove my car to the house.

Hi guys, how's this chapter?