The Plan

Mathew's POV:

I came to my room after telling her to get ready. I locked myself in the room and sat on my bed.

Mathew: Author, Do you even know where I went in the morning?

Author: Gym, right?

Mathew: No, I went to Juno's house and beat him up.

Author: Ennadhu? Edhuku, da?

Mathew: Because, he hurt my Stella very much, adhuku dhan.

Author: Avanga police complaint kudutha enna da pannuva?

Mathew: They didn't recognise me cause I covered my face completely and barged into his house and beat him up.

Author: Ada paavi....

I smirked. After beating up Juno, I called up Catherine.

Initially, she didn't pick up. Then, I sent her a text to pick up the call saying it's very urgent and I have to speak to her.

Then, she picked up my call.

"Catherine, I want to meet you."

"Why?"

"I want to discuss about Stella with you."

"What happened? Is everything ok?"

"Yes. When shall we meet?"

"Come to my clinic, now."

"Ok."

I drove to her clinic and went inside. I waited for sometime and then, she called me inside.

"Enna pesanum?"

"Stella pathi pesanum. Actually, I read her secret book."

"What?"

"Yes."

"Avaluku theriyuma?"

"No, don't tell her please."

"Ok."

"I came here to know why and from how long she's taking those anti-anxiety pills?"

"Adhuva, adhu..."

"Catherine, please don't hesitate. I want to know everything about her."

"Why do you care? You don't like her, right and you're gonna divorce her, soon?"

"No, I care about her. I'm really concerned about her. Please, trust me and tell me the reason."

"Actually, she has been battling anxiety from past 8 years and you know the reason behind it, don't you?"

"Juno and Daisy?"

"Yes, because of them, Stella developed anxiety. She used to  cry all alone in the room and suffer secretly till she was 20. Then, I forced her to take up the therapy sessions. Recently, upon her insisting, I prescribed her anxiety pills. And, you know something you are also one reason why she takes anxiety pills."

"Who? Me? No."

"Yes. She started taking pills, 2 months ago and that's because you added fuel to the fire by disliking her and hurting her with your words."

I felt guilty and looked down.

"Do you even know how lovely she was, once? She lost her spirit when Juno and Daisy entered her life and her life became colourless when she married you."

"Sorry."

"Ask sorry to her."

"Ok, please tell me how is her mental health, now? When was her last therapy session?"

"It was three months before you both got married. After that, she never took up any therapy session."

"Is it? Then, call her now and tell her to attend a therapy session, today."

"But, why?"

"Because, I wanna know how her mental health is, now? Is she ok or not?"

"Why are you so concerned about her, suddenly?"

"Because, she's my wife and I'm falling for her."

Catherine's eyes lit up.

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"Please, don't hurt my sister. I'm happy that finally you understood her. She's such an angel."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of your sister. Please, do this help for me.", I said.

"Ok, I'll call her after sometime. Now, I have to meet an important client so please allow me sometime.", she said.

I said ok and thanked her. I left from her clinic and came home.

I'm excited to take her, out. I'll make sure she won't regret.

Time skip,

I got ready and went outside. It was exactly 12.30 pm. She was sitting on the couch, well-dressed.

I was mesmerized by her beauty. Suddenly, she looked at me and stood up.

"Shall we leave?", she asked.

"Yeah.", I said and we both locked the house's door and went out.

I drove to an famous cafe which is my favourite one.

Her eyes lit up as soon as she saw that place.

"Hey, writer's cafe? Namma Inga sapda poroma?", she asked.

"Yes, why?"

"My favourite spot in Chennai.", she said.

"What? She too loves writer's cafe."

"Unnakum pudikuma indha cafe?"

"Yeah, ungalukum idhu dhane favourite."

I looked at her, startled. How did she know?

"Unnaku epdi theriyum?"

"Unga Instagram stories la epome indha cafe ku vandhu dha photos eduthu poduvinga. So, I just guessed it.", I said.

Naan epo pics eduthu potu iruken? Ennake nyabagam illa.

"Ohh... Seri ulla polama?", I asked.

She nodded.

We went inside and she sat infront of me.

"Order your favourite food.", I said.

"Ana, naan sapudradha parthu neenga enna kindal panna matengala?", she asked.

"I'm not like that, anymore. Please, enna moodout pannadha. Order whatever you want, I won't judge you.", I said.

"One baked Mac n Cheese and Madras BBQ Chicken Flammkuchen. Ungaluku?", she said.

"Oh, unnakum Flammkuchen pudikuma? Ennakum pudikum.", I smiled.

"Seri, I'll order Fish fingers and Spaghetti Aglio Olio.", I said.

The waiter took our order and went.

I was looking at her, the whole time.

"Unnaku writer's cafe pudikumnu ennaku theriyadhu."

She didn't reply.

"Nammakulla similarities irukula?", I asked.

"Mmm...", she said and it felt as if she ignored me. She was gazing at something from a long time.

"Hey, are you comfortable?"

"Yes."

"Apo, edhuku angayum ingayum parthutu iruka?", I asked.

"If you don't mind, food vara varaikum naan books explore pannitu varata, please?"

"Idhukellam permission ketutu irupangala? Po po.", I said.

She went inside and started seeing the books. Actually, whenever I come here, I don't go to the books section because I'm not fond of reading.

I didn't know that she loves reading.